Shes not the one you dance with

Chapter 25

Camila's POV.

"Hey, Cassidy, I have to- Do you hear that?" I said then we walked over and saw the little slut talking to her ugly friend and a girl I've never seen before. She's pretty, why would she be hanging out with them? Anyway, then we started to listen in on there conversation.

"No, it can't be!" The little slut complained. What can't be?

"What?" The ugly Italian and pretty girl asked.

"Nope, it cant be Austin! NO!" Becky said.

"What are they talking about?" Cassidy asked. Then we looked at what they were looking at. It was a poster of stuff saying how Austin is trying to find his Mystery girl.

"Yeah right, like it would be that slut." I said to Cassidy.

"Ummm... I wouldn't be so sure about that, listen." Cassidy told me.

"Becky, I think it is, you said it yourself. When you touched and kissed you felt this familiar spark. You said no matter what, who ever it was, you would go out with them, because what u have is something special.

"Yeah, well I won't let that happen." I muttered.

We keep listing to see if anything else we could get, so I can make sure she doesn't get with Austin. We listened then heard something important.

"Well, it still doesn't mean it's Austin!" The slut said.

"Ok ready, how did u meet, after our friends ditched us?" Italian read off the poster. "So Becky how did you meet?"

"Well you guys ditched me and we bumped into each other at the snack stand." Becky said rolling her eyes.

"What nickname did we call each other? See Becky ! You called him Romeo and he called you Juliet! In this poster it says after our friends ditch us and what nicknames? YOU WERE THERE WITH AUSTIN!" Italian said freaking out.

"Oh my god... Do you really think so?"

"YES!"

"Well, I guess... I'm gonna go tell him!" Becky said, then they left to go find Austin.

"Cassidy! We can't let this happen! We need to make Austin believe us and not her! We have to beat her to him, but he won't believe if it was me though. He will believe if it was you though! So go tell him you where his Juliet!" I demanded her.

"Ok," Cassidy squeaked and then we went to go find Austin before Becky did. Once we found Austin down the hallway, we then ran up to him.

"Austin, I know who your girl is or should I say your Juliet!" I said to him.

"Who?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Me." Cassidy said stepping towards him.

AUSTIN'S POV.

"Me" This girl said while coming towards me. Well I got to say, she is hot. She could be my girl.

"Ok so, answer the questions." I told her.

"Well I called you Romeo and you called me Juliet." She told me.

"Good, now how did we meet?" I asked her.

"Well our friends ditched us and we bumped into each other. She told me.

"Well, you right! I guess your my Juliet!" I said smiling. I then put my arm around her and gave her a hug, but this hug felt different, it didn't have that familiar spark. I just decided to shake it off. "So mystery girl, what's your real name?"