Day out

Chapter 16
Becky's pov
"Hello?" I said as I got up.

"REBBECA! WHERE ARE YOU! GET YOUR ASS HOME!" My Dad screamed through the phone.

"I'm not coming home today!" I said

"FINE! Don't come home! I don't want you here anyway! It's always been your fault your mother died and you know it!" He screamed again.

"I know it is! You don't need to keep reminding me about it! I blame myself every day for it!" I said starting to cry.

"You look too much like your mother! Just don't even bother coming home! I try to forget about your mother, but you just make it worse!" My Dad screamed making me cry even harder.

"I can't believe you said that! Fine you can go fuck yourself!" I said while hanging up, but before I hung up I heard him say "What did you just say to me!" I then fell to the ground crying. I heard Austin come over and hold me while I cried. I calmed down a little, but not much.

AUSTIN'S POV.

Becky answered the phone and walked away. When she answered it, I heard her say she wasn't going home and other things. She then started to cry. I'm guessing it was her Dad, and then I saw her fall to the ground while crying. So I went over to her and held her. Once I held her she calmed down a little bit.

"Are you ok? What did he say?" I asked Becky

"He said that he doesn't want m-me there and t-that it's my f-fault my mother d-died, and I said I-I know it's my fault he doesn't h-have to keep reminding me!" She crying harder again.

"Hey! Don't say that, it's not your fault! Don't you ever say that!" I said

"H-he also said that I-I look too much like my mother and not to c-come home. H-he says that it makes him too hard to forget her." She said

"Hey, whatever happens I will always be here for you, and your Dad is being a jerk! He is not worth your tears!" I said

"Thanks Austin, but I don't know if he meant it. Maybe he was only talking like that because he is drunk."

"No, you shouldn't say that! This may hurt, but half of the time when people are drunk they tell the truth about things." I said then she broke down again. Crap should I have said that?

"I'm sorry! Please stop crying! I don't like to see you cry!" I said, she claimed down a little bit.

"No it's ok, it better to hear that from you then anyone else. Thanks Austin!" She said hugging me tightly.

"No problem, now I think we should leave soon, so let's go get everyone" I said

"Guys, you almost ready to go?" I screamed up the stairs.

"Be down in a minute!" Rocky and Riker yelled back down. While Rydel, Ryland, and Emily came down the stairs. Emily went over to Becky and put her arms out for her to pick her up.

"Becky what's wrong? Were you crying?" Emily asked Becky

"I'm fine Em. And I don't think your old enough to understand." Becky said

"Ok well at least your fine!" Emily said smiling.

"Hey, Emily why don't you go tell Rocky and Riker to hurry up!" I said to Emily. Then she ran up the stairs to get them.

"Austin what did you do to Becky !" Rydel said smacking me.

"1st of all OWWW! Second of all I didn't do anything!" I said

"He's right he didn't do anything, this time. Just having a family problem, that's all." Becky said.

Then Rocky, Riker and Emily came down the stairs.

"Ok everyone ready to go?" I asked, they all said yes.

"Ok so how are we doing car arrangements?" Rydel asked.

"Well I could drive me and Becky and, Riker could drive everyone else? Is that good?" I asked

"Yep!" So then we all got in the car and drove off to the fair.

The ride there we sat in complete silence. Then we all got to the Carnival and bought tickets and went inside. Emily went with her friend from kindergarten and her family. So that left the rest of us by ourselves!

"What ride should we go on first?" Rocky asked.

Becky's POV.

"THAT ONE!" Austin screamed while pointing at the biggest ride there. Everyone said yeah, but me.

"umm.."

"Oh come on Becky !" Austin told me "Are you scared?"

"Pft, me scared... No!" I lied.

"Come on you can ride in the seat next to me! I promise you'll like it!" Austin said

"Alright... Fine!" I agreed so then we waited on the line and finally get onto the ride. Austin just had to pick the front. So now I'm freaked out even more. Everyone else is behind us. While I was freaking out I was holding tight on the ride. I guess Austin saw that.

"Here take my hand." I hesitated, but then I put my hand in his. Then I felt a shock, but I just ignored it.

AUSTIN'S POV.

I saw Becky freaking out so I told her to hold my hand and I felt a shock, but I decided to ignore it.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Eh..." She said, then the ride took off. I looked over to Becky and she had her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes! THIS IS AWESOME!" I said to Becky,She hesitantly opened her eyes. Then after a minute or so the ride was over, and me and Becky are still holding hands, but I don't mind. Everyone was talking, then I saw everyone look at me and Becky holding hands.

"What's this?" Rydel asked.

Then I think Becky noticed and grabbed her hand back. I had this weird feeling like I wish she didn't.

"It's nothing. Becky was scared on the ride, so I told her to hold my hand." I said defensively.

"Sure! Then why were you still holding them when you got off the ride."

"We just forgot, not really noticing." I lied.

"Whatever, well is anyone hungry?" Rydel asked

"Yeah, let's go find somewhere to eat." I said.

We walked over to this place that was selling all kinds of food. The line was kind of big, but we decided to wait on it.

"So after we eat what ar- SHIT!" I said

"What's wrong?" Becky asked

"CAMILA!" I said, She then looked as panicked as I was.