Ashton Irwin imagine

Start from the beginning

You opened the door and Y/bestfriend/N and Y/other friend/N walked in grinning, "Great! You're dressed! Get your shoes on, we're going out."

You groaned, "Ugh, where? Do we have to? Like, why couldn't you have gone on your way here??"

"WE are going to Starbucks, so it gets you outta the house. Yes, we have to, and we're gonna, so hurry up. No, because you're coming with us!"

You sighed in defeat as you walked across the room to get your converses, quickly slipping them on before joining Y/bestfriend/N and Y/other friend/N at the door.

Y/other friend/N then said, "Actually, I'm gonna stay here.... I'm not feeling too good. I'll get the movies and snacks and stuff ready for when you come back."

Y/bestfriend/N nodded and then pulled you out as she closed the door behind you both. You rolled your eyes, "Why the hell do I need to come?"

Y/bestfriend/N replied, "Because Y/other friend/N don't feel good, and I'm craving Starbucks. And I'm HARDLY gonna sit in Starbucks on my own like a right loner, he hen we can be loners together!"

Thankfully, the journey to Starbucks wasn't that long, about a 5 minute walk out by the high road.
Once you both sat down with your drinks you both got talking, just about usual stuff, bit of a catch up.

It's only just gone 5pm, not too bad you guessed.

Then your phone rang, you pulled your phone out and gasped as Ashton's face appeared on your callers ID, "It's Ashton. You mind?"

Y/bestfriend/N shook her head quickly saying, "Course not! Go! I can tolerate being a loner for a few minutes, hahaha."

You laughed lightly before standing from your seat, hitting answer and setting the phone against your ear as you stand outside of the Starbucks.

You smiled, "Hey you"

He giggled, "Hey babe, happy valentines day, did you get my letters and stuff?"

"I did, this morning, they're adorable Ash, I love them thank you."

"Is Y/bestfriend/N with you?"

"Yes. Thanks for getting her to babysit me, Ashton."

"I'm sorry babe, but I just didn't want you to be alone, specially because I'm not with you."

"I know ash, but like you said, we'll do something when you come home."

"Exactly, I've already got a surprise planned."

"Can't wait, how's America??"

"It's okay I guess, sorry babe I've gotta go, we're doing an interview and got a 5 minute break. I'll talk to you later babe, I love you!"

"Love you too, Ash."

You walk back in and over to your table, sitting back down as Y/bestfriend/N asks, "How's Ashton?"

You nod taking a sip of your drink, "He's good, he was taking a break from an interview so just wanted to call in and ask if you were babysitting me."

You both laughed and then you fell silent.

You were focusing on your cup in your hands, your fingers find doing with it as Y/bestfriend/N asked, "What's up?"

You shook your head, "Just hearing his voice makes me miss him more, specially today of all days, y'know..."

Y/bestfriend/N nudged your hand with hers as she smiled, "Come on, he wouldn't want you being sad. You'll see him in what, a couple weeks?? You've got us to keep you company till then anyway."