"Wh-What are you doing!" Sora squeaked.

  "Mmm," they moaned one last time as they pulled my finger from their mouth, a trail of my blood and their saliva still connecting my finger before it broke. "Sorry. I couldn't help it. It smelled so," their face flushed. "You smelled so good." They ran a finger over their lips. "And you tasted even better."

  "Mmmm," I grumbled, my face flushed as I stared at the ground.

  "The people of this world are so weird!"

  "You can continue now." Torappu motioned for me to drip my blood onto the plate.

  "Right," I muttered as I did as told.

  My blood dripped onto the plate. Nothing happened, just as I knew it would, and I was already planning my excuses for the questions that were sure to follow when the plate started to glow white.

  Slowly but surely, my name appeared on it in the top left corner. My stats soon followed along with my level and class, which was still none. It truly did look like the status menu. I reached for it, only for Torappu to snatch it and skim over it.

  "Eh?" Their face dropped and turned a dark blue as they looked up at me.

  "Mmm." I averted my gaze. I could hear it. They were about to ask why I had no class and why my stats were so low. I was surprised when, instead, they handed it to me.

  "Here you go." They smiled meekly.

  "Oh, uh...Thanks," I muttered.

  "Thank you for not saying anything!" This person, indeed, was a blessing in my life. I knew they'd protect me if I ever needed it. It only made me want to marry them more.

  "So, now that you have an ID, I'm assuming you'd like to join my guild," Torappu said as they rested their elbows on the desk and chin in their hands. "Correct?"

  "Your guild?"

  "Yes. I'm the Guild Master." They smirked.

  "No wonder this person scared me! They're the Guild Master, meaning they have tremendous power!" I was once again grateful for my submissive nature.

  "I see." Was all I replied with.

  "Hm? Aren't you surprised someone like me is the Master? Usually, people freak out in disbelief."

  "Someone.... Like you?" I didn't understand what they meant by that, and I'm sure my pause made that obvious.

  "You don't know what I am?"

  "Nope."

  "They're about to tell me if they're a boy or girl!" I was excited, but then my heart dropped. If the truth came out and they were a guy... "It'll ruin everything!"

  "Huh, I thought my hair and eyes would give it away. I'm-"

  "WAIT! PLEASE DON-Wait, is that what you meant?" I calmed myself after realizing what they were referring to. "So what if you're a vampire?" I frowned. "What's that have to do with anything?" Once again, Torappu smirked, their fangs gleaming.

  I, quite frankly, didn't understand why them being a vampire would make me freak out or anything. Also, I hadn't even known vampires were in this world. It made me wonder if there were werewolves, too.

  "Vampire or not, you're the Guild Master, a title achieved through, I'm assuming, great feats you have accomplished. And as a vampire, I'm sure you were given this Guild long ago, yes?" As I spoke, Torappu stared at me intensively, the pupil in their eyes changing shape like a cat focusing on its prey. "In other words, I'm sure most of your great deeds for this world have been forgotten, left in the distant past, tucked away in the oldest part of the library. In other words, there's no need to freak out or panic. You're a vampire, not a monster."

  "Ki..." Torappu stared at me for a while. "You're the first and only human ever to say that and the first to treat me normal and not show fear." I saw their face flush in disgust before they looked back at me. "However...I can still smell some hesitation coming from you." They sounded disappointed. 

  "I mean, that's because, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were strong. So I just submitted to you." I shrugged nonchalantly. "It has nothing to do with you being a vampire. It's more of a respect thing."

  "Is that so?" They stood up and walked around the desk to stand in front of me. They reached up and grabbed my collar, pulling me down to eye level. "How intriguing." They spoke softly as they leaned into my ear, their hand slowly caressing my chest. "And you taste good too." They licked my neck, making me shiver. 

  "H-Hey-"

  "HHHSSK!" I jumped as Torappu hissed at Rubellia as she attempted to step forward. When Rubellia stepped back, they turned their attention to me once more. "Perhaps I'll make you my Familiar." They giggled as they twirled a finger on my chest. "Then," they looked me in my eyes. "You won't be able to deny my wishes." 

  "Y-Your wishes?" I gulped. 

  "Uh-huh," Torappu pulled my face closer to theirs. "My desires." They drew closer with a whisper. "Can you satisfy them?" 

  "NGH!" I shot back.