⁴.¹⁴second task

Start from the beginning

"Wasn't she with you last night Gin?" Ron inquired as he peered at the girl next to him.

"Yes, but McGonagall said she needed her in her office." The youngest Weasley answered. "I thought she probably had gotten in trouble again."

"She was probably the person that was for Harry to recover." Fred stated. "I mean, wasn't 'Mione the one for Viktor? And she wasn't here this morning as well."

Then a loud bell had gone - inferring that the hour had finished. Two figures had risen up on the surface of the water, coughing.

Athena had coughed the water on her throat, helping the girl younger than her back to the stands. Assisting the younger girl's back, she helped her as she had gone up the ladder. Then as she was finally on the platform, Harry had shot directly from the water, landing abruptly near her.

"You saved her even if she wasn't yours to save!" Fleur exclaimed. She grabbed Harry's face, pecking him on both cheeks. "Thank you!" Then the older girl had seen Athena. "You too! Merci Beaucoup!" Fleur had hugged the girl tightly.

"De rien." Athena replied with red cheeks, and not just from the cold water. She then rushed to Harry. "Are you alright Harry? I'm sorry I wasn't there earlier. Minnie bloody poisoned me-"

"I'm alright Fi." Harry chuckled. Athena leant forward and hugged her brother tightly, kissing the top of his head. "Merlin, you smell like sea water."

"Shut your daft mouth Harry, you taste like sea water!"

"At least I wasn't in there for more than an hour."

"At least I wasn't almost killed by grindylows."

Harry widened his eyes, looking around to see if anyone had heard her. "How'd you even know about that?"

She motioned to his ankle. "There's a faint mark on your ankle, one that can only be made by a grindylow." She heard him mutter a small 'oh'. "But also the fact I saw you casting a spell at them."

❦ 

It was later that night, and Athena sat with Harry, Ron and Hermione in the common room. As usual, the night was at its latest, meaning there was nobody else in the common room. The four had fit comfortably on the long couch, Athena and Hermione in the middle, and the two boys on the outer side.

"Now that I think about it, we've never sat like this before. Just the four of us, all next to each other." Athena thought out loud, her eyes not leaving the crippling fire.

The girl next to her hummed in agreement. "That is true. Normally we're all in different spots."

"Harry and Ron playing chess on this couch-" Athena informed.

"'Mione reading a book on the arm chair-" Ron added.

"And Fi's just staring into the fire." Harry insinuated.

A small laugh escaped Athena's lips. Then a reminder went off in her mind. "Oh yeah! I forgot to mention! I learnt a new power!"

The girl jumped off her spot, standing in front of them. At first, the three just stared at her with their mouths slightly agape, then they all started speaking at the samet time.

"That's fantastic!" Hermione stated proudly.

"What is it?"
"Is it dangerous?"
"Can you fly?"
"Can you do mind control?"
"Can you do telekinesis?"
"We have accio for that, Ron."
"Oh yeah. Can you stop time?"

"Can you two stop talking?" Hermione stopped the two, her tone irritated.

"Right."

"Sorry."

Athena laughed. "It's called Intangibility."

The brown-haired girl's eyes had widened, knowing what it was. "That's brilliant Fi!"

"Can you show us?" Ron asked.

"Mainly because me and Ron have no clue what that is." Harry stated, Ron nodding along with him.

A grin plastered on Athena's face. "It allows my body particles to move between other particles."

A blank face was still on the two's faces. "Do we look smart to you Fi?"

Athena sighed. "My body can pretty much pass through solid objects."

The two then cheered, clapping. "Woah!"

"You're like Peeves now!" Harry exclaimed happily, then his face fell in realisation. "Oh no, you're like Peeves."

A devious laugh fell out of the Black's mouth. "Sick, innit Harold?"

Harry closed his eyes, then inhaled sharply. "I'm not even going to bother."

Athena laughed again, sitting back down on her spot. "Is that all?" Hermione inquired softly.

Athena shook her head. "Intangibility includes levitation, meaning I can pretty much fly."

"Now you're exactly like Peeves!"

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2023©┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙