"That's seriously so cute! Your Mam looks cute!" Jade said and I smiled. "Yea! You just wait and see Ophelia when Mam shouts saying she's home in about 5 minutes!" I said and Perrie smirked. "Em, im kinda tired!" She mumbled and yawned slightly. Jade looked at her and I saw a small smile make it's way onto her lips. "Night guys!" She said and let go of Perrie's hand before coming over to me. "I'll text ya about Pez when she's asleep!" She whispered in my ear and kissed my temple. I kissed her cheek amd whispered "Ok" back.

"Night Nazzi!" Perrie chimed and kissed my forehead before hugging me tightly. "Night Pezzi!" I whispered and kissed her cheek; watching as she took Jade's hand in her own. Just as they opened the door Mam's voice traveled through out the massive hotel suite. "Babe we're back!" Me and Ovie looked at each other before jumping off the bed and running beside each other to Mam.

She was just putting her jacket on the arm of the couch before she straightened up. I then threw myself into her open arms that were getting run through her hair. "Mam!" I giggled as we fell to the floor. Ovie barked happily and then rested her head Mam's stomach carefully remembering the difference. "Ophelia!" Mam smiled and hugged Ovie and me close to her. Everyone came running out and when they saw us they laugh. "Such a Mammy's girl!" Perrie muttered and I pouted. "Shut it you love me really!" I said amd hugged closer to Mam. "Natalia did you take em?" He asked and I froze. I laughed nervously. "Yea em, about that-" "Natalia!" Shit, he was pissed.

"Sorry but I felt weirs then found Ovie and then Mam came back and now we're hug-" "Natalia! Take them now!" He said sternily amd that was it, I was now pissed. "No!" I said and helped Mam up off the floor. "Natalia-" "Will you stop saying my fucking name?" I asked pissed and felt Mam's light tap on my shoulder. "Language!" She giggled and I smiled. "Emily-" "Matthew!" She countered and took Ovie onto the couch with her.

"Daddy im not a little kid anymore!" I said and regretted it instantly when he started shouting. "Yes you are! This disease sets you back years! You have litterly done the opposite of maturing! You were more mature at 13!" I stood there looking at him in digust. "THE ONLY REASON I WAS MATURE THEN WAS BECAUSE MY "FATHER" LEFT ME THERE WITH MY ABUSIVE MOTHER!" I was beyond pissed by now. "You fucking left me with her while you buggered off to your studio in London! You're the one that made me grow up to fast!" I spat and picked up my phone that slipped out of my pocket when I hugged Mam. I took Perrie's leather jacket from beside me and got my earphones in. "I'll see ya later Uncle Matthew!" I spat with so much venom it surprised me.

I slammed the door shut and jogged down all the stairs from tye penthouse which is basically what you'd call our suite. I got to the lobby and walked to the reception desk. "Miss Lockwood!" The women smiled and I smiled back. "Do you have a pen and some spare sheets of paper?" I asked her and she nodded. "Thanks! You'll get your pen back!" I smiled at her and jogged out of the hotel.

I had honestly forgot about all the Paparazzi that knew we were here by now. The questions came and since I was walking they followed.

Natalia where are you going?

Why are you crying?

How's Tyler?

Did you and Tyler break up?

How do you feel about Ty winning The Voice?

Are you going to tour with him?

I blocked them out with the earphones as i turned uo the music. I got a bobble from my wrist and tied my hair up before starting to jog. Surprisingly they followed as I jogged around the park that was across from our hotel. I jogged 5 laps before starting to sprint. After I sprinted 3 laps I stopped at the paps. "Can you hold my jacket? If you are just going to sit here and take picture I'll let ya! I'm only doing some exercise!" I said and they nodded. "Go through the jacket and I break your hands! Got it?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Cheers!" I said as i started to sprint again. I had on skinny jeans, converse and a long jersey. It was easy to run in and I had a sports bra on luckily so the paps couldn't get any other types of pictures. I continued to do laps around the quite big park while they happily took pictures.

"Can you guys hold my top too? It's really hot!" I said and a few of their eyes bulged out of their heads. "I've got a sports bra on, you know, for training?" I asked and they soon understood. "Sure darling!" A man said as he took it from my grasp. He put it on my, well Perrie's jacket and looked back at me. "Would any of you guys mind holding my feet while I do some sit ups? Make yourselves useful?" I asked hopeful and a man nodded.

"Won't your father be angry with you?" One asked and I shrugged. "Oh well! I'm just doung exercise! And you guys are actually alright!" I said and they smiled. "Right! Keep count! I have 50 to do!" I said and lay myself down on the cold ground. The man sat on the cold, dry grass and held my feet. "Thanks!" I said and started to do my sit ups.

After about 5 minutes he let go of my feet and I fell to the ground pantinf. "Um Natalia?" The man watching my things said and I looked over at him. "Yea?" I breathed and he picked up my phone. "Your cousin is calling!" He said and tossed me my phone which I thankfully caught.

"Thanks!" I said breathlessly and he nodded. I answered the phone slowly. "Hey Pez!" I said and took the phone away from my ear as she freaked out. "Get your arse back in this hotel now!" She screamed angrily and I sighed. I looked over to the hotel and froze when I saw them all looking at me from the balcony. Iaughed nervously. "H-Hi Perrie!" I whispered softlt and the men chuckled.

"Oi pricks! Shut up man! Little support here!" I screamed at them and they all laughed. "You gave us lots of Pictures Natalia! You'll get a nice story! Good night!" The man that was holding my feet said. I sighed but nodded. "You're going on loud speaker while I get ready! Don't scream!" I said and put it on loud speaker. Big mistake. "GET READY? YOU TOOK YOUR CLOTHES OFF?" She screamed and I sighed. "Just the jacket and top! I have a sports bra on I was just doing laps and sit us chill!" I said and put my jersey back on.

"Get your arse back here now Natalia!" She warned and I sighed. "Whateves!" I said and hung up. "Thanks for the story Natalia!" A man shouts and I wave over my shoulder as i put the jacket on. "Catch yas!" I said and walked back into the hotel. "Here's your pen!" I said to the women at the desk amd smiled at her as i got to the lift. I swiped my keycard for the top floor penthouse amd relaxed against the wall as the lift doors closed.

When the doors opened I walked inti our suite. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Dad asked and I sighed taking off Perrie's jacket. "I don't know Uncle Matthew! I am just finished with an hour exercise block that probably burned off so many calories that I don't have to puke up! So basically, I'm going to sleep! Night Girls!" I said and patted my thigh for Ophelia to follow me to my room which she did so.