"We will deal with this problem later. We need to talk about what happened last night." My father said walking towards me. "I'm sure you don't even remember seeing as you were so drunk."

"I caught her up sir." Draco said as he got up from the bed and grabbed his shirt to throw it back on.

My father hummed in response and then looked me with anger in his eyes.

"With all due respect dad, she deserved it." I said as I got up from the bed too.

"Just because someone you hate exist does not mean you can treat them like that Gemini." He said in a cold voice.

I scoffed. "Right, then let's talk about how you treat Harry." I said coldly back.

He sighed and I couldn't tell if it was from annoyance or if he was just tired. "Gem, I know you hate her and you know she isn't allowed to touch you or the twins as well but don't take advantage of that. We are going to pretend I gave you detention for two weeks if any Professor asks. Okay?" My father said giving up on trying to yell at me.

I nodded my head in agreement. My father looked over at me and Draco one last time and then left the room quickly.

I sighed in relief that I didn't get in trouble. I walked over to my dresses to grab a pair of clothes and hop in the shower.

"I'm going to take a shower." I mumbled towards Draco.

"Meet me in the great hall after, I want to go to Hogsmeade." He said demanding like.

"Think your father will be there again?" I asked as he started to walk towards the door.

His head snapped back around at me quickly. "What?" He seethed out.

"I bumped into him at Hogsmead yesterday." I said as I grabbed a sweater out of my dresser.

"What did he say?" He said walking back over to quickly.

"Nothing much." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Draco glared at me and grabbed both of my wrist tightly causing me to drop my clothes.

"Tell me what he said Gemini." He gritted through his teeth.

"I- well he..it's not a big deal." I said quietly. He was scaring me and I did not like it.

He breathed in aggressively and then looked at me in the eyes. "Gemini Myth tell me." He said quietly like he was trying to contain his anger.

I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip but he was too strong for me. "Let go and I will tell you Draco." I said getting angry with him.

He looked down at my wrist and let go slowly.

I rolled my eyes before speaking and picked up my clothes from the ground quickly.

"He basically said he can not believe his son is dating a half blooded Gryffindor who is friends with blood traitors and not just any blood traitors the Weasleys out of all of them." I said annoyed just thinking about it again. "But before I could be mean back my father stepped in."

"My father never lets me do anything without his permission." Draco said angrily.

I wasn't sure what to do so I just stood their silently.

"He only wants me to be with rich pure bloods like a greengrass girl or a Parkinson. Never anyone else." He said as he grabbed the pole of my bed roughly.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled quietly.

I couldn't help but think about the girls he mentioned. I am not the biggest fan of Daphne or Astoria Greengrass and I wouldn't put it past his father to make Draco break up with me and make him be with one of them. I know I don't have to worry about Pansy we don't like each other but I know she wouldn't date Draco, I've heard she has a crush on Theo and no one else.