"you-?" he was still shocked and he looked like he wanted an explanation.

"you don't look like the type to fight people"

I laughed at his comment. "of course i did"

He thought for a moment. "it all makes sense now" he said still looking at my hand as if it was something interesting.

"is that why you had loads of bandages in that photo" yoongi said anxiously. He caught me off guard.

"bandages?" i said trying to sound cool. But my heart beating inside my chest that alone might give me away.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

I looked away.

Lie.

"erm well yeah, i guess so" i said quietly.

Take a lesson in acting maybe learn how to lie better. His eyebrows furrowed.

"you guess." yoongi said.

Yoongi didn't buy it.

"im sorry" he looked away quickly. "im being nosy. Lets go to sleep" he tugged my shoulder and pulled me down next to him.

"its fine" i mumbled closing my eyes.

About an hour later, yoongi was asleep. I however was not. I wish i could sleep.

I slowly edged closer to him and wrapped my arms around him, using him as a pillow Convinced he was asleep so he wouldn't really notice. Even of i wasn't going to fall asleep, at least i would be comfortable.

Yoongi pov 

I woke up with a weigh on my chest. Was i sick? As i opened my eyes only to see jisung hugging me tightly, he was practically on top of me.

Well that explains that. I didn't want to move or he'd wake up and he looked peaceful. He was clinging onto me for dear life, as if he was going to fall, but he definitely wasn't.

I should wake him up, nicely though.

"sung?" i whispered to him smoothing out his hair. He moved slightly, his hair ruffling.

"sunngg" i whispered patting his head. He flinched slightly but woke up fully.

"yoongi " he mumbled sitting up., rubbing his eyes.

"What time is is hyung" he looked around squinting for his phone.

"not the time to get up." i said grabbing a blanket. "how do you know?" he said hiding his face in the blanket to avoid the sun.

"jin isn't awake, nor is namjoon he's normally awake on days like these so come here" i sighed wanting to get back to bed. He simply nodded his brain still a sleepy mush.

He curled up into a ball in the corner, which i scowled at.

"sung" i whined looking around at him.

He hummed in response.

"Why do you sleep in the corner?" i

He fidgeted a bit.

Slightly disappointed i tried to sleep again. But i couldn't. I looked over to jisung again who had slightly relaxed from his tense ball.

"sung." i Mumbled. "what" he sounded slightly annoyed but i persisted. A sudden surge of adrenaline kicked in making me wrap my arms around his waist. He didn't say anything. So i didn't move. "I'm sorry" im mumbled into his back. He wanted to sleep alone. But i didn't. Im selfish. But i dont care.