41.

Yoongi pov 

Seokjin was busy playing a game with namjoon who seemed to be having a field day.

"WHY ARE YOU GOOD AT THIS" namjoon sobbed the controller shaking in his hands.

"namjoonnn." i shook my head in despair

"you're to loud" i buried myself into a pillow. "sorry hyung" he whined returning to the game.

Taehyung came home, he seemed a little upset, i put it down to him and jungkooks argument.

Didn't jisung go with him? So why is he alone?

"where jisung?" i peered over from my seat he looked up from his shoes

"talking to a friend" he said simply before going to his room.

"friend? I didn't know he had friends?" Jimin looked up from his phone in astonishment. Jin swatted his hand at him.

"i-i mean he only ever talks about his brothers." Jimin backtracked.

Hoseok came in and sat beside me his newly died hair poking out from under his hood.

"he's only spoken about them a few times" namjoon said eyes still on the screen.

"He just doesn't like talking about his family" jin said trying to make it seem offhand. He knows more than the rest of us.

"what about his parents, he's never mentioned his-" jimin started but hoseok shot him down.

"and that's none of our business" he said firmly. I'm friends with jisung, i mean he's one of my favourite people (i will never tell him that) but the curiosity i had about him was still there.

He's awfully secretive. He'll only tell you when somethings wrong until the last minute.

I think it's a trust issue. I wish he trusted me more. I regretted how i treated him. Not just so i could learn more about him. But every day i see him and see that he's finally comfortable with me, i see him smile more i see him happy.

"namjoon when are you going to realise I'm am the best" jin flicked his hair dramatically. Namjoon rolled his eyes and started a new game.

About an hour later i looked around finally noticing.

"Where's jisung?" i stood up stretching.

"ermmm with his friend?" Jimin looked at me wearily.

"i didn't see him walk through the door" hoseoks eyes widened. He grabbed his phone. I noticed the name in his phone and i smirked.

Jiji

Compared to his name on my phone, hoseoks was a lot more doting. Mine was just jisung and the letter A at the beginning as i would have to call him so often as before we were friends i would find it daunting to actually go find him myself.

Hoseok had gone pale and stared down at his phone. "he's not answering."

jin had dropped his controller. "of course hes not" he hit his head as he got up.

"he's turned it off, he keeps getting phone calls" He said worriedly.

"From who?" i looked at both of them in turn. Jin shrugged.

"Should we go down and check if they're still talking?" i said walking to door. Jin nodded putting on his shoes. We left jimin sitting on the floor with namjoon.

We all walked down to the bottom floor only to see it empty. So where was he?

"oh no." jin stared at the bottom floor.