⁴.¹³missing prisoner

Zacznij od początku

"Okay, nana, I want you to-"

"HE SHOULD'VE BEEN IN SOME EVEN MORE SECURED PLACE CAUSE HE'S AN ANIMAGUS- HECK HIS ANIMAGUS IS A BLOODY RAT."

"Nana-"

"I KNEW THEY SHOULD'VE PLACED THE KISS ON HIM-"

"Athena-"

"AND THEY HAD THE AUDACITY NOT TO LISTEN TO ME, EVEN AFTER KNOWING WHAT HE'S DONE!" The girl continued to let her anger out. "WAS THE VERITASERUM NOT ENOUGH-"

"ATHENA BLACK!" The Weasley suddenly snapped, Athena stopping her words as she looked at the male. "For the love of Merlin- calm down."

Athena closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she tried to make her breathing stable. "I'm sorry."

George walked forward, wrapping his arms around her as his chin pressed on the top of her head. "You just needed to let your anger out, it's alright. I just need to help you control your anger."

Hugging him back, the girl's shoulders relaxed. "Thank you Georgie."

"Anything for you, doll."

───── ❦ ─────

Lucky for her, it was a Sunday, meaning that she didn't have to skip any classes. Athena spent her day with George distracting her from the news, hanging out with Harry, Ron and Hermione. But at the end of the day, she somehow found herself walking to the Room of Requirement. She was wearing her usual training gear, a small black bag slung on her shoulder. She never thought of using the Room of Requirement as a training room, never really finding a reason to. Until today.

Though she was distracted enough for the day, she still had some anger bottled up in her. So, wanting to take her anger out on something, she walked through the seventh floor hallways,  headed towards the Room of Requirement.

Curfew was nearing, so Athena knew that nobody should be roaming around these halls other than Prefects. So when she heard footsteps following her, she took a sharp left at the next turn, standing against the wall as she waited for the person to walk there.

Her hand reached out to the person's neck, pinning them to the wall in an instant. The boy was struggling on her grip, trying to remove her wrist due to the lack of air. As she realised who the person was, she let go, sighing as she let him catch his breath.

"Why the bloody fuck are you following me?" Athena whispered harshly, grabbing her water bottle from her bag as she uncapped her water bottle then passing it to him.

"Why the bloody fuck where you trying to kill me?" Draco snapped back, grabbing the water bottle then drinking from it. "We're in a school for Merlin's sake, who would try to kill you here?"

"Sorry- instincts." Athena apologised, sort of. "And you can't really blame me. You read the Daily Prophet this morning, did you not?"

"Oh I didn't need to." Draco scoffed. "Your yells were actually very informative. I'm pretty sure the whole school knows the news now."

Athena rolled her eyes. "I answered your question, now answer mine."

"Where are you headed to?" Draco suddenly asked.

"You can't change the subject like that-"

"I just did."

"Well- I won't answer your question if you don't answer mine."

"I won't answer your question, if you don't answer mine." The blonde boy shot back, a smirk on his face.

Her eyes rolled yet again, as she continued to walk slowly to her destination. "I'm headed to the Room of Requirement."