"Because it's a cute name for a cute boy!" I pinch his cheeks.

Kaminari and Mineta weren't happy with Deku- ah no, with Izuku anymore for some reason. "(Y/N)! Shouldn't you call me Denki then?" Kaminari tries his luck. Just to tease him, I laugh and continue on my way.

"Mmm, no I prefer Kaminari." he turns and glares at Izuku.

Izuku wasn't completely on board with it, but it was only because he was shy that I was calling him by his first name. He will get used to it in due time.

We finally get to the school, and we go directly to the pool. The girls were already there, playing in the water. Seeing the blue, cold water in this heat was like calling you to jump in. It was so tempting.

"(Y/N)! You made it. We called, but you didn't answer." Mina says as the other girls continue splashing each other.

"Sorry girls, but I love my sleep. I would have never woken up at nine in the morning. Next time you guys have plans with me, if it's before ten or eleven, you have to tell me a day before. If not, you can wait till I'm awake and ask away." I grin, and the girls laugh.

They seem like they have been awake for hours. "So how come you came with Deku, Kaminari, and Mineta?" Uraraka asks.

"They came and picked me up. Well, they woke me up first." I laugh and sit on the edge of the pool, dipping my legs in.

"You were still asleep even when they came around?" Momo asks, shocked.

"I love my sleep; leave me alone, woman." I pout and splash her with water, making the others laugh again.

Izuku invited all the boys, and all the girls were here, so the entire class will have a pool day. Well, Izuku came because he thought it was for training. But the girls came for fun on a hot day, so they weren't going to join the training.

The door opens aggressively, and Kirishima and my lovely boyfriend show up. As usual, he has a scowl on his face, looking bored already. The one different thing is that he was shirtless... and if I thought Bakugo was the full package before? Boy, was I right! That boy is packing.

He must really take his training seriously. All his muscles are cut perfectly and super lean. And the small waist of his that I love so much, secretly, is just sublime! I couldn't keep my eyes off of his figure.

He walks up to me, still in his 'too cool for this' act, and looks down at me. "Feeling better?" he asks or more like mumbles.

I stand up and smile at him. I remember the quiet moment we had yesterday and how touching it was. I blush, more at the memory and not out of embarrassment, but the fact that he was so close to me in the state he is in didn't help either.

My eyes are locked at his pecks and his abs. "Ah, yes. I'm much better now. Thank you."

He scoffs and snaps his fingers in my face. "My eyes are up here, you know." he smirks at me.

I blush more and try to play it cool. I look up at his eyes and smile. "Yes, of course, I know that. Those red rubies of yours, I would never miss them." my eyes unconsciously look back down.

"Well, if staring is allowed, don't mind me if I do." he says and makes it obvious that he is checking me out.

Now, usually, I couldn't care less what people thought of my body. I was comfortable in it, and I like it; that is all that matters to me. But I guess I just didn't want to know Bakugo's thoughts or impressions of it. Just in case they are disappointing.

"Oi! Don't! My eyes are up here!" I look around and try to change the topic. "Isn't it hot today?" I fan myself with my hand.

"It is; you should cool yourself down if you're so hot." his smirk widens, and before I could read his mind, he pushes me into the pool.