“Oh come on man. What can a damn girl do to find a matching pillow case.”

I throw the one pillow case I had on the bed and go upstairs to see if he had the matching pair. Frowning when I don’t find it, I go to his laundry room and search there.

Woah either this guy actually did his laundry or he paid someone to do it. His clothes and sheets were all color coded and some were nicely folded.

“You’re kidding me right?”

Now I have to dig through the man’s clothes to get to the damn pillow case. Scavenging through the blue clothes, I finally find it in the dirty pile.

“Damnit.” I take the pillow case and stick it in his washer.

Pulling out my phone I press the google voice search button and speak, “How to wash clothes.” The voice repeats my words.

“How to wash your toes.”

 I give my phone a confused look. “No, stupid phone,” Clicking it again I repeat my question. “How to wash your clothes.”

I clicking on the meaningful website I read over what it says.

I start the washer and feel satisfied. I’ve never washed my own clothes, so this was a point in my developing my own life book. I turn around and sigh; “Now I wait.”

I neatly go back to his pile of clothes and put them back in its basket. When the washer starts making loud thumping noise and sounds like it’s going to explode, I turn around and panic.

“Why is it doing that?” I start to press all kinds of buttons, turning it on and off.

 However it still continued to rattle. “What the hell!” I tug at the top and forget that it automatically locked it down. Pressing the off button, I frown when I reach down to grab the pillowcase and find my hand soaked in water. The pillowcase is now drenched in water.

“Now I definitely can’t use it.” I pout. Throwing it back in the washer, I leave it open and go look for Will.

I go upstairs to check in his room, but no sign of him there. He's not in the kitchen, nor is he in his office. “Garage.” I remember that he said was going to work out. I force the door open and see him shirtless with sweat dripping down his face.

“Holy Jesus.” I stop in my tracks and examine his wonderful toned body.

Nice abs, strong arms, and muscular build that would make any girl melt. God bless my soul.

 “Logan what is it?” He takes out his earphones and stops his exercising.

“I-I-I was tr-trying to wash a pillow case and I think your washer is broken.” I stutter.

He frowns, “What?” My scratch my head. “Yeah, it’s making this rattling noise like it’s going to explode…” I stop my stammering sentence and just tell him to follow me. I take him to the laundry room and show him the problem.

“See, I think you need to buy another washer, before this one kills us.” He gives me a dumb look and scoots the washer over. The rattling noise stops.

“What was wrong with it?” I asked, honestly confused. “It was up against the shelf.”

He frowns. “Have you never washed clothes before?”

As Elliot? No.

“Of course I have, silly. My washer never made that noise. So that’s why I was concerned.” I lie.

 He raises a brow at me. “Why are you washing one little pillowcase? Why don’t you just wash all the blue clothes?” Because I’m lazy and I just needed a damn pillowcase. “I was going to, but you know, I wanted to see how your washer worked.”