"I need to get to school, he might already be there, and I need to make sure he is okay." I rush in saying it, and get my shoes on. "I'm sorry, but I'm leaving! Bye!" I slam the door by mistake and run to school using my quirk.

The quicker I got there, the quicker I could see that he was alright. Recovery Girl told me a hundred times yesterday that he would be okay, but I needed to check with my own eyes. If he isn't yelling and blowing up people, I will not be convinced.

I get to school and push the classroom door open; I stand there, trying to catch my breath as everyone looks at me. That's when I make eye contact with my red orbs! He's here!

I clear my throat and stand up straight. I walk up to him, trying to compose myself. "Hi. A-Are you okay? How are you feeling?" I ask; I didn't care that my voice gave out how worried I was or how I could break down at any second if he actually says he's hurt.

What I didn't expect was the look he gave me. I thought he would mock me? Tease me? But his face didn't give me anything. "What does it look like? Of course, I'm fine." it was almost like he was glaring at me. Why?

Is he still upset about the argument we had...? I forgot all about that; I was too busy worrying if he was okay.

"Right... Of course. Silly me. It was stupid of me to come running to school." I mumble and get back to my seat, resting my head on the desk and covering my face with my arms. That was so embarrassing... I was worried for no reason... He didn't even care.

I understand that Bakugo isn't the most romantic or emotional person... but I thought he would at least care that I was worried. Or at least see it on my face because I'm sure I didn't think or concentrate enough to hide my emotions just now.

Bakugo's POV:

She busted through that door as if someone was chasing her. She was out of breath, and that's rare for her. When she looked up, and we locked eyes, the emotions I saw in them scared me, if I'm going to be honest.

Yesterday was not a day I wanted to recall. Not only did All Might basically wipe the floor with me, but that fucking nerd had to go and save me. To make things worse, I lashed out at her before my test when she had nothing to do with the problem.

Just remembering it is embarrassing. She runs to my desk and asks me if I'm okay, she tried to act all cool and chilled out, but it was obvious she wished she could just let go and explode on me with worry.

I couldn't face her; I couldn't face those strong, pure emotions that were in her eyes. I couldn't forget or forgive myself for lashing out at her. And I sure as hell wasn't going to apologize in front of the entire class.

I give her a cold reply, and it was like I poured cold water all over her. Like I slapped her, and she just backed away and slumped in her seat. This was stupid... Why am I doing this?

Kirishima looks between the both of us and whispers to me, "Bakubro! What are you doing?! Stop being an ass; it was so obvious she was worried about you."

I didn't need him to tell me that. It's complicated! "Shut up, Shittyhair! Leave me alone."

The classes pass by fast, I forced myself to not look at her. However, from time to time, I couldn't help but steal glances at her. She didn't change her position; I couldn't see her face. She missed all her classes and the announcement about the summer training camp.

Is she okay?

The bell rings for lunch, and when everyone gets up to leave, she still didn't move. I look at her, waiting for her to get up. 

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! Are you okay?" the Shittynerd actually dares to go up to her and shake her.

She jolts awake and swings her arm at him, but he manages to dodge. "Woah! Deku, are you okay?" Round face and her stupid crush on him.