George pulled out a nice white box and handed it to me.

"Guys this box says Prada..where did you get that money?" I asked knowing how expensive that brand.

They both smiled at each other and then looked back at me.

"Besides saving for our joke shop we have been saving up for your birthday too." Fred explained.

They always make sure to make my birthday special even if it means working for it and for that I'm thankful.

I pulled out the shoes and although they were just plain white I was in love with them.

(Her shoes)

(Her shoes)

"Thank you guys. I love you." I said sweetly as I slipped the shoes on.

"Aww Georgie look she's being sweet for once." Fred said as he sarcastically cooed.

I slightly glared at him and flipped him off just to ruin the moment.

"Hey the devils wears prada right? I see why now because you pull it off very well." George joked.

I groaned completely forgetting sometimes that I'm basically half devil.

"Let's go to the great hall." Fred said changing the subject.

I nodded my head in agreement and we started heading towards the great hall.

"Do you think the devil will allow you to go a day without a painful vision?" Fred asked as we stopped out of the common room door into the corridors.

"Ha ya right, I don't think the devil takes special request like that." I said with a sarcastic scoff.

Fred shrugged his shoulders and we moved to a different topic and I explained everything that happened yesterday with Draco, Umbridge and my father.

"So you really think he's one?" George whispered as we finally sat down at the Gryffindor table.

I nodded my head as I grabbed a fruit kabob from the table. "That was the first time I talked to him in almost three weeks and that was our conversation. He didn't even mention my birthday either." I explained.

"Maybe he knows you don't like it now?" George said as Fred agreed.

I shook my head as I popped a strawberry from my kabob into my mouth. Once I swallowed it I spoke again. "He never ignores my birthday, he has always tried to make it special."

"Speaking of which, did you tell Draco?" Fred asked.

"Who do you think I am? No I did not tell him it was my birthday. I don't want the attention." I said to them shrugging my shoulders because it was no big deal to me.