What he said made very little sense but to him it made a lot of sense.

In the hospital, the next day,

Sid was in hospital taking care of his work for the next coming month to take his well deserved vacation which in fact was not going to be relaxing for him, he knew that.

"Doctor!!" the door flung open with Rathore's smiling face.

"Rathore... Sometimes knock!" he chuckled.

"I did, you were lost... India jaarahe ho?" he asked.

"Hmm, meri dost kaynaat ke behen ki shadi hai, she is like a sister to me too." he said casually.

"Bhabhi se miloge?" Rathore asked with child like excitement.

"Rathore thappad khayega?"

"I mean aapki woh, your ex wife, Shehnaaz ji se miloge?" he rephrased it.

"Milna padega, she is going to be in the wedding too. Kaynaat and Shehnaaz found each other after all these years just when I am going to India." he sighed.

"Destiny bhai!" Rathore said at a high squeaky pitch.

"She is re-married Rathore." Sid dropped the bomb.

"What?"

"You heard it right, married. She remarried to some doctor guy."

"Wow, so how are you going to..."

"Going to what? What she does doesnt matter to me. Our lifes got seperated the moment we did." Sid said as a end statement.

But Rathore knew better, he knew Sid in a way not even Annie knew.

"Mai aa sakta hu shadi mai? I wanna attend an full fledged Indian wedding!" he requested.

"Ofcourse you are going to, do hafte baad tu aaraha hai India!" Sid said as a matter of fact and Rathore smiled.

I'mma fast forwarding the whole thing now!!

India,

After a loong almoat never ending flight, they were tired and The car stopped right in front of a two storey cozy bunglow.

"Wow dad! This house is awesome!!" Navya and Vivaan screamed.

"Its Kay and Ayaan's house, you'll love it." Sid smiled.

"Ayaan, aagaye!" Kaynaat screamed to Ayaan.

"Sid meri jaan, tune kya time pause karke rakha hai? Jab bhi milta hai aur jawan hota jaaraha hai?" Kay hugged him tightly.

"Bass kya bataye kay, bhagwaan ki daya hai. Tu khudko dekh, fit and all." Sid teased her..

"Shut up!" she slapped his arm.

"Bacchaa partyyy!! Welcome to India!" Ayaan got on his knees to hug all three kiddos.

"Waah, matlab mujhe welcome karne ke liye koi nahi hai?" Annie feigned sadness.

"Aise kaise ho sakta hai Anju aka Annie darling! Mere alava tujhe koi pehle wish karde ye kaise ho sakta hai?" Kabir entered the scene.

Kabir was Ayaan's cousin and a very good friend to all of them. He was a part of their family before the divorce.

"Hogaya tumhara? Mai vahi sochu, sab itna acha kaise lag raha hai ab ye aagaya toh normal hogaya." Annie taunted.

"Aww, itna miss mat kiya kar baby, mere aate hi sab normal hogaya?" Kabir laughed.

"Chupp. Dont twist my words" she blushed a little.

"You've got an accent Navya!" Kay said as she walked in with Navya.