Chapter 16:The Despair Of Darkness And The Light Of Hope

Seren raised his arms to protect his face as he impacted with the White Whales body. It was surprisingly soft and lessened the hit. Seren quickly climbed up the White Whales body onto its horn.

Seren: Hey you! Now that I'm up on your body you really are a strange creature. You can't even catch a boy and you call yourself a mighty beast!? Ha!

As Seren spoke he let a little bit of his witches blood appear, covering him in the scent of the witch. The White Whale instantly tried to attack him, being taken over by its lust for the witch. Seren quickly jumped off heading toward the ground dragon moving to catch him. He reached out a hand and grabbed the chain coming for him.

Seren: Rem!

Rem: Right!

Rem began to spin the chain around her head. Moving Seren in a wide circle, away from the White Whales reach. Then as it began to give up chase Rem sent Seren toward it. He pulled out a dagger from his pocket and made a long deep cut as he passed by the Whales side. He was then pulled back to Rem, being caught in her chest again.

Seren: This again Huh? Well thank you.

Rem: Your getting a treat.

Seren: What are you saying?

The White Whale began heading for them once more. Seren quickly jumped away from the ground dragon for Rem's safety and began to run to a certain spot. As the White Whale began to catch up to him, a cannon appeared out of nowhere, launching Seren toward the White Whale again. He landed safely on it again. As he ran up to its horn he activated an authority he had never used before.

Seren: Authority of pride!

Seren knew his mother, Typhon had the ability to remove body parts from sinners, so.

Seren: Take this you moron!

Seren jumped onto the White Whale's head, pulling on its horn. The second he began to pull the horn came right off. The White Whale screamed its horn gone. It slowly floated to the ground in front of Seren.

Seren: Mabeasts must obey the one who broke off their horn, I guess that applies to you as well. Then allow us to kill you.

The White Whale simply closed its eyes. Waiting for death.

Seren: It's all yours Wilhelm.

Wilhelm walked over sword in hand, he began slicing at the White Whale until it was on the edge of death.

Wilhelm: Now sleep for all eternity.

Wilhelm muttered as he plunged his sword into the White Whale for the final time. It let out a small sound, and died.

Crusch: The monster who has terrorized the world for four centuries! By the hand of Whilhelm Van Astrea, was defeated!

The soldiers shouted in celebration. They had done it, they won.

Rem: Seren!

Seren was suddenly knocked to the ground by Rem jumping on him. She hugged him with love tearing up a bit.

Rem: You did it, you stayed alive.

Seren: Off course I did! What was I gonna do? Leave you alone?

Rem: Well that's very good too-

Rem suddenly fell to the ground.

Seren: Rem? Rem!

Seren picked her up holding her in his arms. She opened her eyes looking up at him.

Rem: Seren. Promise me something.

Seren: Yes anything!

Rem: Love me, be with me forever. You love me right?