Chapter 2: Seren's Start

Seren awoke in the capital of Lugnica. The capital looked like a thriving city with many buildings and shops, as well as tons of traffic. Seren wandered the capital for a bit until he ended up in an alley. There wasn't much to say about it was a normal alley with nothing special about it.

Seren:Well not much to do here, I guess I'll just leave.

However when Seren turned to leave he saw 3 men blocking the exit. One was short with an almost mushroom like hat, another was bulkier with large muscles and the third was much thinner then the other two with blue hair with a bit of purple in it.

Mushroom head: What are you doing here all alone?

Mr stabby: If you don't want to get hurt hand over all you got.

Seren hated it, he had just entered the real world and he was already being robbed? No if he had anything to say about it.

Seren: No, no I don't think I will.

Big guy: You asked for it kid.

The 3 robbers charged him, Seren realized he knew no fighting techniques whatsoever. He raised his arm in defense when suddenly an eruption of flames appeared in front of him. The robbers stepped back when the flames appeared until some kind of magical bullet knocked them out.

???: That was a close one.

Suddenly, a bright red orb suddenly appeared in front of Seren. He could tell just by looking at it that this being was far stronger then he was, from what he could tell, it contained insane power far grater then anyone else he'd seen that day. Thankfully for Seren his mothers had given him basic knowledge of the world when creating him so he could tell right away what it was.

 Thankfully for Seren his mothers had given him basic knowledge of the world when creating him so he could tell right away what it was

Seren: A, lesser, spirit?

IO: Lesser spirit? me? No no I'm a full spirit, nice to meet ya, my name is IO.

Seren: Is there a reason why you decided to help me?

IO:Indead there is, I am your contracted spirit.

Seren: I never made a deal with any spirit.

IO: I was sent here by your mothers.

Seren:My mothers?

IO:Thats right, as a newly born witch's child you have no idea how to use any of the authority's you mothers gave you. So they made a contract with me. From now on I will help you learn your powers and be your faithful companion.

Seren:Wait I can't use my powers? But my Mother said if I drank her tea I could control my powers.

IO: Thats true but you have no idea how to activate your powers do you?

Seren:I guess not.

IO:Well lets start with something basic like unseen hand, its quite easy just imagine a hand appearing out of you, think of it as an extension of your own body.