Chapter 3:Enter Roswaal Manor

Seren awoke with a jolt, his eyes flew open with worry.

Seren: Did I die did I die? He thought to himself over and over.

He had woken up in a super fancy bed, it was incredibly comfortable but for now he needed to find out where he was. He stood up and walked outside into the hallway. It was a vast corridor so long that Seren couldn't see the end.

Seren: Wherever I am its freaking huge.

As he walked down the hall Seren noticed a painting of a night sky, he thought it was a lovely painting and kept walking. He walked down the hall for a few minutes until he came across the same painting, in the same place.

Seren: This must be some kind of infinitely looping hallway.

He went to the nearest door and opened it. He seemed to have entered a library of some kind, the shelves were stuffed with books. Sitting on a stool in front of the door was a little girl with cream colored hair tied in two drills by 2 bows and blue eyes with butterfly pupils , she wore a fancy red pinkish dress with a little crown on top of her head.

  Sitting on a stool in front of the door was a little girl with cream colored hair tied in two drills by 2 bows and blue eyes with butterfly pupils , she wore a fancy red pinkish  dress with a little crown on top of her head

???: And what do you want I suppose?

Seren: Oh hi there do you know what this place is?

???: Betty multi purpose room, which acts as a library and bedroom, it's Betty's job to protect it I suppose.

Seren: Oh nice to meet you Betty my names Seren.

Beatrice: Only Bubby may call me by my nickname. You shall address me as Beatrice I suppose.

Seren: Well then it's nice to meet you Beatr-

Seren: !

Seren didn't know why but he felt a familiar aura coming off of Beatrice. He felt like he recognized this aura, and her scent seemed awfully familiar as well.

Beatrice: What's the matter I suppose? It's rude to stare at someone you just met.

Seren hadn't realized that he had been staring at her silently for quite a while.

Seren: Sorry I zoned out, anyway my name is Seren, it's very nice to meet you Beatrice.

Seren moved forward to shake Beatrice's hand.

Beatrice: Stay right there and don't you dare move!

As Seren got closer Beatrice's eyes grew a dark look in them. Seren stopped approaching realizing that she was up to something. Beatrice walked up to Seren and put her hand on his chest and began to drain his mana.

IO: Oh I don't think so.

Beatrice's eyes widened and suddenly jumped back clutching her hand.

Beatrice: What did you do you worthless human!