The person who became him, afraid that he could not understand his mind?

    I don't know why, Pei Yuanxun thinks this proposal is really good.

    But Shen Liang couldn't help his forehead black: "Master, this joke is not funny at all."

    Although he didn't have that plan, he did not reject marriage, but Pei Yuanxun was obviously not a candidate for his future husband. He is too clever and unpredictable. He still doesn't understand why he pester him so much. Marrying him is too risky for him. To live a lifetime, he needs stability, not thrilling.

    "Haha..."

    Pei Yuanxun laughed loudly when he finally saw his face change, and the inexplicable unhappiness in his heart was also ignored by him.

    "If the prince is okay, I will leave first." After

    that, before he could react, Shen Liang got up quickly. Just when he was about to jump off the curtain, Pei Yuanxun's voice sounded again: "Shen Liang, There is a need to send someone to Qingping Palace to say that since this king has promised Shen Da, he should protect you one or two."

    "Thank you, Lord."

    Nodded with his back to him, Shen Liang jumped out of the carriage, and when he met Qi Yue Qixuan, when he saw Tianquan, he remembered that he had forgotten to let Pei Yuanxuan take back those who watched him, but asked him to return to the carriage again. Going up, Shen Liang felt unspeakable resistance. After careful consideration, Shen Liang decisively turned and left. At least today, he didn't want to talk to Pei Yuanxun anymore.

    "Little thing, don't you want to marry the king? Is it because the charm of the king has declined?"

    Pei Yuanxian raised his hand to touch his exquisite and handsome face while looking at the backs of the three Shen Liang master and servants through the carriage window. At this time, it began to be uncomfortable and cool to dislike the previous nakedness.

    In the crowd, they went to the Tyson Building to retrieve the carriage. The three of Shen Liang didn't return to the Hou Mansion until halfway through Shenshi. Because the re-entry courtyard where he lived was remote, the carriage did not go through the main entrance, but drove from the side entrance not far from the re-entrant courtyard. Entering, the concierge received the steward's password, and was somewhat scornful, but Shen Liang didn't take this degree of suppression to heart.

    But when they returned to the hospital, Shen Liang changed his face, and Qi Yue and Qi Xuan trembled with anger.

    The re-enterprise courtyard is an ordinary three-in-one courtyard. The main house, including the main house, has three main rooms. On both sides, there are warehouses for stacking sundries and a small kitchen on the other. Everywhere is clean and orderly, at least when they left in the morning, but now what you can see is the mess of the courtyard. The doors of several houses are wide open, and broken furniture and objects can be seen everywhere. As if swept by bandits, it was obvious that someone was deliberately sabotaging.

    "It's too much, how could they do this?"

    Qi Yue's eyes were red, and tears rolled down. They finally made the return home feel like home. They only left for a few hours. The entire yard was just a few hours away. Being destroyed like this is simply deceiving!

    "I'm going to find Master Hou, Madam is too much."

    Qi Xuan was frustrated, turned around and wanted to run outside, Shen Liang suddenly shouted: "Stop!"

    " Cool!" Turning

    back, Qi Xuan yelled in dissatisfaction. I've been bullied into this way, can Liangliang have to bear it?

    "It's useless to find Master Hou, go to the lotus courtyard to invite the old lady, and say I want to give her a big gift."

    Shen Liang's face was gloomy, and he tried to suppress his anger. Since they don't want him to be stable, then don't anyone else. I want to settle down!

    "Huh?"

    Old lady?

    Some ignorant Qi Xuan, Qi Yue casually wiped her tears: "cool let you go you go about this thing is definitely not a good, otherwise they really fear is that we bullied."

    "Oh."

    Heard , Qi Xuan didn't bother to think about why, turned around and ran out.

    "Lang Liang, don't be angry, the old lady is incompatible with his wife, and won't let her go easily."

    Afraid of Shen Liang's uncomfortable feeling, Qi Yue stepped forward and hugged his shoulder, the corner of Shen Liang's lips hooked, and said coldly: " Why am I angry? I am too grateful to be sent to the door by others."

    "Huh?"

    Qi Yue looked at him puzzledly, could Liang Liang be confused?