"Uncle Wang, please."

    Upon seeing this, Shen Liang quickly reached out and helped him: "Uncle Wang doesn't need to be polite. I came to you with the Nether Order. I didn't want to break your peace, but now I am helpless and want to I can’t even listen to the news, let alone guard against those wealthy wolves and tigers, Uncle Wang, let me meet your commander.”

    To the dark guards, Shen Liang trusts them like Qi Yue Qixuan, right. They are also very affectionate.

    "The lord is polite. Now that you have received the Nether Order, you are the master of the Nether Guardian. Back then, the old lord had an explanation. For hundreds of years, we have never dared or forgotten about him."

    Shen Liang's closeness and politeness Undoubtedly, Wang Qingfeng was very fond of him, but he still respected his superiors and inferiorities, and did not overstate.

    "Thanks for your hard work." In the

    end, what kind of a man of absolute elegance can make so many people remain faithful for hundreds of years. Shen Liang is full of curiosity and admiration for the legendary ancestor of the Wei family.

    "The lord waits a moment, I will notify the leader."

    After making him a cup of tea for him to wait, Wang Qingfeng left the house, and Shen Liang waited for almost half an hour before he came back. With him were five handsome youths in their twenties, all of them. All dressed in plain clothes, but with extraordinary tolerance, you can see that they are not in the pool.

    Shen Liang is no stranger to them, but he can't take the initiative to recognize each other.

    "Lei Zhen, the commander of the dark guard, see the lord!" When

    he walked in front of him, the leading man knelt down on one knee with his fists, and the four with him followed closely. Shen Liang had to hold a teacup to control the shaking of his hands. , Lei Zhen, and Xiao Yu, Zheng Han, Yang Peng, and Yuan Shao who followed him. In his previous life, they had been with him and tried their best to help protect him. They refused to leave after he disbanded the Dark Guard. , But finally died in the Jinluan Hall after he was wronged and poisoned.

    That day, the five of them resisted the siege of thousands of Yulin army, desperately trying to save him, but...in the end all fell into a pool of blood, now seeing them all standing in front of him alive, Shen Liang's heart was very excited. When Shen Qiang said something right when he was dying in his previous life, his blindness really killed many people.

    "Lord?"

    Seeing that he hadn't reacted for a long time, Lei Zhen raised their heads strangely, but saw that his eyes were distracted. Seeing that their eyes were covered with a layer of water vapor, they couldn't help being filled with doubts.

    "Huh? I'm sorry. Seeing you, I suddenly remembered my brother who ran away for me five years ago. Everyone, please get up. You are welcome." After he

    recovered, Shen Liang quickly suppressed the excitement in his heart. Somewhat hoarse.

    "Lord, please show me the Nether Order again." The

    few people were not polite with him, and Lei Zhen concretly said after sitting down.

    Shen Liang took out the profound iron token again, and saw that Lei Zhen took the token and took out another token of the same material from his arms, and embedded the Shen Liang token in their token in front of him. In the middle, the two tokens were combined into one in an instant, as magical and ingenious as Luban's craftsmanship, and the authenticity of the Nether Order was determined. Lei Zhen nodded with the other four, and separated the tokens and returned the one that belonged to Shen Liang.