𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-08

Start from the beginning

Shit...

God please not now!

No matter how weak I am I can't give up and give into the darkness.

Alessandro's POV

once the SUV parked in front of us I sighed in relief.

I turned my gaze towards Lexi, she was in a lot of pain and I made sure I didn't let go of her hand at all.

"My whole body is numb." Her voice was barely audible.

"Hey stay with me okay, we are going home." Without even responding she let go of my hand and started walking towards the SUV.

My men were already out of the car, she slowly walked into the SUV, and I followed behind her.

She was sitting with her head laid on the tinted window, I sat beside her and slowly all the three men can in as well.

"Get us home Justine," I ordered the driver before closing my eyes.

It didn't take long before I heard a voice call me.

"Siamo qui per favore sveglia il capo."
;we are here please wake up boss.)

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Justine trying to wake me up.

"Sono sveglio Grazie ." I nodded at Justine once he got a response to his question he left.

Looking over at Lexi's place it was empty she must have already entered the mansion.

Walking out of the car I stepped into the mansion.

"Welcome back sir." Serafina welcomed me as I entered the house.

"Thanks, Serafina." I looked around the house but there was no sign of Lexi.

"Have you seen Lexi?" I continued.

"Miss went to her bedroom."

I nodded my head and started walking upstairs but before walking into my room I heard someone calling well in particular Lexi calling.

I went towards her door which was half open and went inside.

Sitting on her bed in a black price of pyjamas, and her hair was fastened in a pun in her head as she smiled at me it seemed like she has already patched her wounds because of the bandage on her top left eyebrow and ointment on her lip and under her eyes was a shred of evidence that leads to that.

"Hi." I finally recited

"Come on sit let me help you with your wounds." She smiled at me but not a big one due to her lip injury.

I walked to the bed and sat down on the cloud-like object.

"I called Tony he will be here in a couple of minutes." She mumbled.

I looked up at her blue eyes before speaking.

"Where did you get his number?"

"I told Justine, the driver to give it to me and he did." She explained as she stood up and got the first aid kit.

"So you have to take off your shirt cause I bet there are small wounds on your back from the contact of your body and the ground had." She uttered fruity yet very confidently.

I took off my shirt and turned my back towards her.

"I already knew it would be injured."
She rambled.

"Who helped you with your wounds?"
I implored as I looked at my phone.

"Giovanna did."

The youngest maid in the mansion is Giovanna.

I hummed at her in response, her soft fingers rubbing onto my skin made it harder to control my emotions, so soft and delicate, gripping on the phone in my hand I groan, “Is everything okay?” I hum not feeling like talking due to her touch.                           

"All done wear your shirt I am all done with your back and arms."

I wore my shirt and faced her "Thank you."

Her eyes so beautiful and blue as she towered over me, oh God how hard I am controlling myself from pulling her onto my lap and taking her in this right moment.

"No problem."

Suddenly a third voice came into the room which belonged to no other than Anthony

"Guys, what the hell happened? Are you guys okay? Do any of you have deep wounds should I call Mar-" He spoke in a hurry.

"Hello to you too Tony." Lexi cut him off

"Cazzo stai bene Alexandra come seriamente vai bene?" He switched to Italian.

(shit are you okay Alexandra like seriously are you all right?)

"I am okay no worries Tony anyways now that you are here
Let's talk about real work. " Her voice changed into a higher yet dark tone.

"Who was actually behind it?"

Tony continued Lexi's words.

"The suspect is from the inside," Lexi spoke as she placed the Aid kit into one of the drawers.

"What do you mean by inside?" Anthony raised a question.

"Do you think this was planned?" I asserted as I gazed at Lexi who only bounced her head.

"What I am trying to say is that someone from inside the house informed them that we will be going to the amusement park, particularly because no one other than Aless and I knew about this hang out a how were they already in place and ready?" She deciphered.

"I'm so curious about knowing who the unknown traitor is, cause things will get a little fearful afterwards, cause that little pray just started a game."

I looked up at Lexi who was smirking as if she is planning everything in her head.

"Since they already chose the role they want to play then we will play along too until we know who is who." She whispered and she glimpsed at us with shady eyes.