𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓-06

Start from the beginning

"Alessandro—where are you? Alessio-" I yell,as soon as I lay a foot outside my bedroom.

"I beg you, stop yelling, your voice will tear my eardrums."

I follow his voice walking into his bedroom my eyes run over his figure, he stood all ready wearing the same costume as I ,but instead of wearing knee high boots, he was wearing a pair of ankle boots.

"Let's go."I run down the stairs like a kid who was being rewarded with candy.

"Alessandro come on!"I whine at the bottom of the staircase.

"Patience Principessa, I can't believe you are the same person who's  actually had a hand in murdering someone and has the power to manipulate anything with a soul.." He whispers the last part standing on the last step towering over me like an ancient good.

"Boss where are you going, should I send some guards with you?" One of the many guards implores as he saw Alessandro trying to get into his car.

I strike and respond before Alessandro can.

"No no there is no need we will be going somewhere safe there is no need for guards, farewell, Alessandro get into the car."

........

We parked in front of the Amusement park pausing until the last gatekeeper leaves.

"So look we will have 3 hours to do everything we want since between each shift there is a 3-hour gap. I don't know why, there is that such a long time gap but it just exists, and to our luck, the gatekeeper just left so let's get the fun started." I inform, yelling the last part out.

"Stop yelling women, and where did you get all this information?" I smile innocently

"Sorry sir that's confidential information, now let's go please."

“She really will be the death of me.” He mumbles under his breath.

"There is a camera placed on the front gate so we can't go from there but we can jump over the wall." I glance at Alessandro and he groans.

"I can't believe I agreed to this!"

......

"Stop stepping on my face for God sake!"Alessandro whisper shouted, lifting me in the air.

"Just a little higher." I finally got on top of the wall and without any deliberation I hop to the other side not remembering how high the wall is, I fall flat on my bottom

"Bloody fuck!" I curse.

Alessandro jumps landing like a cat, helping me get back on my feet I scrub my bottom as the pain spreads.

"I think I broke my bottom, "I murmur

"You jumped off a wall what do you expect Principessa, although it will be a waste of ass if you broke yours."

I nudge him away and start limping.

Screw you ground.

"How bad does it hurt?"

"A lot this shit is so unbearable." I exaggerate.

"Let me see." I lift a brow at his statement.

"You want see my ass, what an unpleasant way to flirt with a woman try harder next time,Darling." I pat his shoulder and limp away with my left hand on my ass.

"You know that's not what I meant Principessa."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I just want to check if you are fine."

"By checking my ass out? What a way to check if I am fine Hernandez."

"Alexandra you know that wasn't my intention." He upheld himself.

"Whatever helps your little boat float. "I smirk teasing him.

"You are aware that you can't ride any of the games right?"I nod

"So what is the point in breaking into an amusement Park at midnight when you can't play."

He certainly can't quit asking questions, can he?

"The point isn't to play, we are here to relax, away from everything and everyone, maybe we need a little bit of silence in our lives sometimes."

He smiles placing his hand in his pant pockets.

“You look beautiful under the moonlight.”

“But there is no moon, you mean the lamp lights.”

“No, there is a moon, and it's mine, my moon.” A smile spreads on my face.

Why is it always him and his words that drive me on to the edge of sanity.

“You’ve got a way with words, huh.”

“Only for you, Tesero.”

Only for me.

That sounds nice.

“Maybe we should make the best of these three hours shall we.”

He pulls his hand out and grabs mine which left a tingle against my body.

we shall.