Chapter 7: Dark Valkyrie

Start from the beginning

Brynhildr begins to get her self up from the rubble, bleeding from the mouth. She spits out some more blood and gets into a fighting stance.

Natsu: Let's try this again.

With a calm demeanor Natsu stands still with his hands still in his pockets. Brynhildr sees this and gets angry.

Brynhildr: don't mock me Natsu!

She aims a magic blast near the ground by Natsu's feet forcing a small explosion which causes dirt and smoke to be picked up. Natsu is forced to close his eyes to not get dirt in his eyes. Brynhildr uses this diversion to launch a sneak attack on him. But Natsu sees right through this. He tilts his head slightly to the right hearing Brynhildr behind him. She goes to kick his legs from underneath, Natsu jumps and once again lands on her stomach. All of the students await to see what the end result was. Suddenly a gust of wind forces the all the smoke to disappear. The students along with Rias and Gabriel are amazed to see Brynhildr underneath Natsu's feet. Natsu opens his eyes looking at the rest of the class. He looks down seeing the valkyrie laying flat on her back. He gets off of her and kicks her again sending her towards the direction of the group. She bounces off the ground and slides to a stop near Rias's feet.

Natsu: Looks like a year hasn't made much of a difference. Back then if we would have fought you would have been dead in an instant.

Gabriel goes to Brynhildr and begins to heal her.

Gabriel: I'll help you just stay still.

Natsu: Your own anger blinds you. Your hatred for me clouds your mind, making your moves sluggish and predictable.

Brynhildr with the help of Gabriel begins to get up slowly. Natsu takes his hands out of his pockets. Lightning begins to spark around, in a split second he appears in front of Brynhildr. Gabriel is forced to back away. Natsu simply looks down at the valkyrie.

Natsu: Are you giving up?

Brynhildr: I'm...not..

She says exhausted and injured still.

Natsu summons lightning hitting Brynhildr. She yells out in pain as she's getting electrified.

Rias: Natsu stop this!

As she's about to approach him another lightning strikes near her, this forces her to stop.

Natsu: Anyone who interfieres will face harsher penalties than Brynhildr.

All the students look at Brynhildr who's on her knees. Tired and exhausted, lightning sparking all over her body from his attack. Natsu extends his hand and begins to heal her. Brynhildr looks up at him, she slaps his hand away.

Brynhildr: I don't need your pity.

She struggles to get back up on her feet but manages to stand.

Natsu: Then I suggest you start taking this serious.

Brynhildr closes her eyes surrounding her self in a violet aura. Her gym clothes begin to change into a dress with metal plating on her stomach. Metallic armor plates are summoned on both her arms and legs looking similar to wings, her hair loosens having it tied into a pony tail before with a pin on her hair representing wings, and a spear as her choice of weapon.

 Metallic armor plates are summoned on both her arms and legs looking similar to wings, her hair loosens having it tied into a pony tail before with a pin on her hair representing wings, and a spear as her choice of weapon