chapter 10 the attack of jackal robots and break down! part 1!

Start from the beginning

Ark: she really does need help. With all that anger she can't be any good.

Y/n: I agreed with you.

Akane: "notice y/n" y/n?! How long were you here?!

Y/n: "shudders" long enough to see you hit father in the face.

Akane blush embarrassed as she some how got a bucket of water and slash him turning him into g/n.

G/n: "blank look" really? What was that for akane?

Akane: "look away with a blush" hmph, maybe you shouldn't sneak up like that.

G/n: "raise a eyebrow" how did I sneak up on you guys?

Akane didn't answer her as she still have a blush on her face as she look at g/n a few times as g/n was laying soun on a pillow. After a while kasumi came in and put a ice bag on his head as all 3 girls look at soun. Akane was sitting in the middle, kasumi on akane left, and g/n was on her right as 3 girls sit quietly as kasumi talk first.

Kasumi: akane...

Akane: "look at her" what is it, kasumi?

Kasumi turn to look at her as akane got a little nervous until kasumi grab her left hand and putting her other hand to together. G/n know what's she going to say as she turn the other way so the to can talk to eath other.

Akane: wh... what?

Kasumi: akane, I want you to listen to me as if I were our poor, dear, departed mother, all right?

Akane: "eye widened of shocked" huh?

Kasumi told her promise her not to punch someone out of anger again as she try to protest but she didn't say no to kasumi as she said ok. Akane look at soun as he was awake as he was look at his dauthers with blank stare.

G/n: "look at soun" I see that your awake father. That's good because I didn't think akane can knock you out in one hit with anger.

Akane: "look at g/n with a anger look"
And what does that mean g/n?!

G/n: "look at her" it means that your letting your anger get the better of you as it is controlling your mind and body.

Akane: how can a emotion take control of my body?!

G/n: "sigh" look like I have to say don't I? Will there are 3 things you need to know. "Hold up 1 finger" 1. You get angry at the little things like how you blame ranma from looking at you naked. "Hold up 2 fingers" 2. When someone give you bad nicknames like how ranma called you a tomboy you get mad easy. "Hold up 3 fingers" and 3.  You misunderstand people as you only believe what you see, heck I don't even know if you ask what there side of the story is as to what happen as you blame something that they didn't do. "Got up" I am very disappointed in you akane, I didn't want to came back home to see your anger getting control of you but now just by looking at you, I see only 25% of the akane I know as the 75% of that akane is gone as anger akane is born. I feel like I don't know you anymore, as the nice akane I know of is gone. "walk out of the dojo"

When she left the dojo no one was talking as they look at were g/n just left. Kasumi have a hand over her month as she can't believe what g/n just said to akane, as she can tell g/n just took out what she feel akane with sadness in it. Soun as a bit anger of what his dauther said to akane but he know she was right about her having anger issues as he still feel akane punch on his face. As for akane she just look at were g/n was sitting at as the last part of g/n said to her keep repeating in her head.

~~flashback a few minutes ago~~

g/n: I feel like I don't know you anymore, as the nice akane I know of is gone. "Walk out of the dojo"