END OF SEASON 1

END OF SEASON 1

TRISTAN DANIEL MONTEFALCO

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I just had the most amazing night of my life, I thought to myself. We made love last night. It was the best feeling ever, making love to the girl you love. Really really the best feeling, ever.

Damn, Im totally inlove with her.

Having her here beside me, was plain heaven. I opened my eyes and found a blank space beside me. I stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Babe?" I called out but there's no Kathy in the bathroom.

I went out of my room. "Babe?" I called out once again. But there was a complete silence. A weird feeling started to build inside me but I shooed it away.

Maybe she's in her condo unit, taking a bath or something. So I wore a shirt, went to her unit and typed her passcode.

Bakit ayaw pumasok? I thought to myself.

I tried typing it once again and "Shit!" I muttered. Bakit error passcode?! Since when did she change her passcode? It was still the day she said yes to me yesterday.

I knocked. "Kathy? Babe?"

I tried knocking at her door for I dont know how long. I think for about an hour or two. I've seen people pass by me gazillion times but still no Kathy showed up. I was beginning to feel a little fucked up.

Where the hell are you Kathy?

I grew impatient so I went downstairs. "Have you seen Katherine Aguirre? Unit 2603?" I asked the girl in the lobby.

"Yes sir. Kanina pong madaling araw. Nagpakuha po siya ng taxi kanina tapos may dala po siyang maleta." Sabi niya.

I literally felt my heart sank down my stomach. Maleta?

I immediately went to my unit and grabbed my phone. I tried calling her but... "Bullsh-t." I hissed. Bakit hindi matawagan yung phone niya?

I was pacing back and forth outside her unit.

No Tristan, she wont leave you like that. Maybe there was an emergency or what.

But sh-t, she could've told me if there was an emergency. At bakit siya may maleta? "Damn it." I muttered and sat down on her doorstep.

"Tristan?" I heard a voice call me. I looked up and found Yesh looking at me weirdly. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked me.

I stood up. "Im waiting for Kathy." I told her truthfully.

"Wait. Nag-away ba kayong dalawa?" She asked as she raise her eyebrow. "Nako sinasabi ko sayo, kung ikaw may ibang babae -"

I didnt let her finish. "No! Okay? Hindi kami nagaway. We were okay last night, but she was gone the moment I woke up." I said while I shook my head slightly.

"Pumasok nga muna tayo." Sabi niya at hinila ako papasok sa unit ko. "Baka naman may pinuntahan lang or nakipagmeet dun sa friend niya, kay Mich ba yun."

I sat down on my couch, totally plumping my body. "The girl in the lobby said she hailed a cab and she got her luggage. Luggage, damn it." I said while massaging my forehead.

"Teka. May dalang maleta? May nabanggit ba siya sayo na aalis siya or something?" She asked me.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. I feel dead tired from thinking where is she. Obviously she's not just somewhere near the vicinity. Or maybe, she is.

I grabbed my keys. "I have to go. Hahanapin ko siya." I told Yesh.

"Im coming with you." She told me as she followed me.

I looked blankly at her as she sat down on Kathy's place, the shotgun seat. I shook my head. "Thats Kathy's place. Sa likod ka." I told her.

Her forehead creased. "Seriously?" She asked unbelievably and I nodded.

She hastily went down and made her way at the back. "There!" She said angrily but I didnt mind her. I dont have time for her dramas. I need to find my girl.

We reached Mich's office in no time.

"May I talk to Miss Ongpauco?" I asked the lady in the lobby. Her eyes were twinkling as she asked me to wait for Mich.

I shrugged. I dont care about her, all I care is about Kathy. Kathy. And Kathy.

"Tristan?" Mich asked in awe. "Anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Have you seen Kathy? Pumunta ba siya sainyo kanina?" I asked her, almost pleading.

Umiling siya. "Hindi ko pa siya nakikita since last week. Bakit? Nagaway ba kayo?"

Why the hell is everyone asking me if we fought?! We havent, alright? Thats why Im hella confused as to why would she leave my place without telling me.

I shook my head and handed her my contact number. "Please call me if you have news." Sabi ko at umalis narin.

"What did she say?" Yesh asked me as I reached my car.

Umiling ako at pagod na sumandal. "Wala daw si Kathy sakanila."

She tapped my shoulders. "You'll find her, Trist. Go home, you should rest. You look dead tired." She said.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

Where are you, Kathy?

Where are you, babe?

----------------

Grabeeee! 100K na PS! AGAD AGAD?! HAHAHA.

AND THANK YOUUU FANFICTION #2. <3