Chapter E - Mommy.

Chapter E

TRISTAN

"Daddy, bagay po?" Kate said and turned around showing the dress she was fitting.

I nodded. "Ang ganda talaga ng baby ko." I told her.

For the past three years, pinilit ko talaga na magtagalog lagi. Para hindi mahirapan si Kate sa pagintindi sakin. It was hard at first, but okay naman na ngayon.

She smiled and hugged me. "Buy natin to Daddy!" She told me.

"Of course baby. Kuhanin mo lahat ng gusto mo, Daddy will pay for everything" I told her and kissed the top of her head.

I fished my phone from my pocket and dialed Mich's number. "Where are you, really?"

"On the way na nga po! Totoo na to!" She said and laughed.

"Kanina pa yang on the way mo. We're waiting for you." I told on the other line. I saw a saleslady following Angela Kate as she approached me.

"Daddy, lets pay na po." She told me as she tugged on my shirt. I laughed before standing up. "Si Tita Mich po yan?" Kate asked me.

I nodded and gave her my phone as I went to the cashier to pay for Kate's clothes.

"Tita tagal mo po!" I heard Kate said on the other line. She stomped her foot on the ground. "Tita naman eh!" She looked like she was about to cry so I carried her.

"Why baby?" I asked her.

"Kasi po di daw pupunta si Tita Mich." She said and I saw her eyes watering up.

I grabbed my phone from her. "Niloloko mo na naman yung bata." I told Mich.

"What? Ang cute kaya ni Kate umiyak!" She said and I heard her laugh.

I shook my head. "Stop bullying my daughter, little miss crazy." I told her.

"Daddy! Wiwi." Kate told me as she poked my cheek.

I grabbed the shopping bags and brought Kate to the restroom. I stayed outside the restroom while waiting for her.

A few minutes later, nakita ko siyang tumatakbo palabas ng CR. "Mommy! Mommy!" She was shouting while running after a girl.

I followed her ignoring her statement.

Impossible. I thought to myself. Baka kamukha lang. This happened thousand times already. So this is no news to me anymore.

"Kate! Wait up!" I told her but I was too late.