"tommy what are you doing?" the girl asked. the teenager stopped in his tracks upon seeing your weapon.

"i-" he started.

"tommy what do you think you're doing?" a voice yelled from above.

sure enough it was techno.

but techno had distracted you.

so you weren't paying attention when tommy raised his sword and punctured it into your stomach.

you feel it being pulled back out.

you tumbled backwards, falling onto your back onto the hard stone.

hearing yelling and cries.

you saw techno running to you.

"Y/N NO-" he exclaims.

"techno.." you said quietly.

the pain in your chest was starting to really hurt. and you felt yourself go really dizzy. you couldn't keep your eyes open for any longer, the pain too unbearable.

who knew that would be the last time you closed your eyes.

- techno pov -

i noticed i hadn't seen y/n come back yet, she said they'd only be gone for a little but its been a while.

"hey i'm gonna go find y/n," i said to dream. he nodded and i quickly found my way down from the tnt structure and looked above from the parts that weren't so broken.

after a couple minutes i saw y/n..

and tommy?

i saw they both had their swords out.

my eyes widened at the sight and i quickly screamed at tommy.

but that was a huge mistake.

since while y/ns eyes were on me, he whipped his sword up and stabbed them right in the stomach.

i didn't even realize mostly everyone had heard me and found us.

i didnt care though and jumped down to where the two of them were.

"Y/N NO-" i knelt down beside her.

"techno-" she says looking at me.

after a couple seconds her eyes shut.

"NO NO- no.." i say, looking over them. she wasn't breathing anymore..

- 3rd person again -

the look of horror on tommys face as he realized you weren't gonna respawn. he had no idea you only had one life left.

phil didn't know who or how it happened. but he was so heartbroken. you were like a daughter to him.

dream hadn't known you too well but you seemed genuine and kind. he knew techno really cared about you.

and everyone elses faces as they realized that your last life was taken showed that you were truly going to be missed. not a single soul wasn't heartbroken about your death.

techno was beyond broken. he wasn't even acknowledging anyone. if anyone else in his life who he cared about had passed he would of immediately tried to attack the killer.

but you were different.

you knew him as not just "the blade". not once in your life had you used him. not once in your life had you disobeyed his trust.

you always were there when he needed you. you were there just the day prior when tommy went back to tubbo.

you were the one who stuck by him. the one who was there to fight everyone with him.

because you were the one person who cared about him.

sure phil was like a father figure to him.

but you were his everything.

and he blamed it all on himself.

tommy had no idea that this would hurt techno this hard. a small part of him felt bad. but him being tommy, he felt accomplished. as much as you didn't deserve to die, techno deserved this.

everyone did not think the same as tommy.

you were friends with everyone.

thats the one thing techno was wary of when he first met you, that so many people trusted you. but yesterday, you went against all those who were your friends for him. you could've gone with tommy and left him.

but you stood right by him the entire time and eventually was the one he ran away with, along with dream.

and now because of all this, you died.

and he would never be able to forgive himself.

-

angsty angst angstt🙄🤚🏻

also tysm for 42k reads like wtf why

jkjk, genuinely i appreciate everyone of you guys sm like AAAHHHHH🥺🥺❤️

( updated: 2/22/21 )
( words: 1229 )