jealousy | preference

yeah i wanted to try writing some preferences in between stories bc they take less time so i'll be able to update more frequently!!

(also im imagining you guys are at a party but this could also apply to other social situations)

in preferences whenever i bold dialogue its you and when its unbolded its the person who its about.

-

[dream]

-he'd probably be very open about it like straight up tell them to fuck off even if they're not being rude to him or you.

-he also would be really touchy and would 1000% grab your face and kiss you if in a group setting while being jealous.

-dream would throw hands.

[george]

-he would be so quiet and just be mentally note everything that made him jealous to bring up to you later.

-he would be really insecure about it and take it personally even if the person had no clue you two were even together.

-he would drop very subtle hints that you could only pick up on if you were really paying attention.

-would bring it up like a month later all at once out of nowhere after overthinking it for that whole month.

[sapnap]

-very similar to dream.

-except instead of dream not caring and knowing he's yours, sapnap in the moment would be really upfront and confident but when you guys are falling asleep that night or something he'd bring up his vulnerable side and how it made him insecure. of course you would reassure him you love him.

[karl]

-depends on the situation but first he'd try to get you away or would try to pull you aside or if its bad enough he would want to leave the place overall.

-if he cant/wont get you out of there he'd be so touchy. like not in a dream/sapnap way but in a holding onto you for dear life, holding both of your hands, wrapping his arms around your entire body, and just you know, being super close to you.

-you'd have to compliment him a bunch while you're reassuring him to make him all blushy so he'll forget out the person and focus on you and him <3

[quackity]

-he seems like the type of guy that would be super loud and angry externally but would for sure internalize it all instead. probably giving the person death glares all night even after the original situation.

-he wouldnt get mad at you but he would complain about it for days later being like "remember that guy from the party when he tried to hold your hand? that fucking asshole i wish i would of-" and just bring up example over example.

-after the angry stage he'd probably just get sad about it so you'd have to reassure him and remind him how much of an asshole that person was and agree with him and it'll make him feel better.

[wilbur]

-once again similar to dream. will just be so vocal and take so many jabs at the person. he'd also probably brag about you or your relationship to kind of point a big "fuck you" towards them.

-if all else fails and they wont give up he'll straight up be like "we're leaving" "why?" "we just are" but not in a toxic way because if you really wanted to say he'd never physically make you leave.

-he would never ever tell you but it definitely made him rethink himself and if he even deserves you. he'll definitely drop hints but you have to put the puzzle together and be like "oh is this because of the person at the party???"

[technoblade]

-would probably make subtle threats and or be upfront in a passive aggressive way. you know like he'd just flat out tell them to stfu and they would because he's literally technoblade.

-wouldnt care that much and would probably forget it happened unless it was a threat/danger to you then.. oh boy he would of fucked them up.

[fundy]

-probably would not say anything in the moment. it just would make him uncomfortable and he would want to leave. he would whisper to you and ask if you guys can leave the situation in a subtle way because he doesnt want to cause a scene.

-wouldn't majorly be bothered by it but it would mostly make him cringe rather then be insecure. he just wants the best for you guys and he would hope you forgot about it.

[foolish]

-he seems like he wouldn't care but oh my god he would be so angry. no he wouldnt cause a big scene but hes the type to take the person aside and teach them a lesson. most times verbally but if needed he will beat the shit out of someone, HAVE YOU SEEN HIS ARMS?

-would make sure your comfortable and okay above anything.

-he would laugh about it later but in the
moment he would be FUMING. this man has some buff ass arms he will take anyone out.

[awesamdude]

-dude would logic his way out of it. i dont know how to explain it but its sort of similar to techno where he just will take them out in a passive aggressive way but this man will throw hands if needed.

-he wouldnt feel insecure about it but would make sure the persons not making you feel weird or uncomfortable if you were he would take you out of that situation immediately.

-hes a gentleman what can i say?

[eret]

-that mother fucker just stands up the person will immediately hide under their chair and never speak again. that chair is their home now.

[me (author)]

-i get hella jealous sometimes im sorry. i would get so mad.

-pls i could never win a fight but i would try.

-we would just probably leave i hate confrontation.

-

okay thanks everyone hope u enjoyed that little treat at the end- okay anyways ily all.

remember to keep your chin up because you are that bitch and YOU are the main character. say that to yourself rn and mfing BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

(updated : 5/26/21)
(words : 1026)