fake boyfriend | foolish

foolish gamers | she/they

-

"Y/n!" Tubbo taps on Y/n's shoulder.

"Whats up?" 

"You wanna come with me? I'm gonna go hang out with some of my new friends in the backyard," he asks, gesturing his thumb towards the back of the house.

"Thats alright, I wanna go get some drinks and food anyways,"  Y/n insists.

He then nods with a smile and leaves. Y/n diverts the crowd and weaves through people to get to the table with snacks. They stand there for a couple minutes and then get a bottle of water.

"Hey," this clearly drunk man says as he walks up behind them, "you got a boyfriend?" I know better than to tell him no in this particular situation. Wheres Tubbo? She then quickly realizes he had just left to talk to his friends.

"Shit," they say under their breath by accident.

"Ohhh she's single, mhm," he says getting a bit closer to them. Turns out someone had noticed what was going on.

"Hey babe are we good to go now? Oh who's this?" a familiar voice says behind me.

"Dude I did not know she had a boyfriend, I asked, your girlfriends a fucking whor-"

In an action movie style like event, Foolish bunches this guy's shirt up with his fist and brings him close. Foolish whispers something I couldn't pick up due to the large group of people crowding us from the conflict starting. Right as it started, it ended when foolish let go of him with some force and he ended up falling on his ass. Foolish carefully wrapped his arm around my shoulder, barely touching me and we walked up and out of there.

"Oh my god thank you so much," She gushes as they both walk out of there, her leaning on their back against the side of the house as foolish leaned on his shoulder. 

"It was no-"

"That was so cool though! My god, you like shoved him like you had super strength or something," he smiled at them, "thank you, seriously though, that could have turned out really bad," she says sadly.

"Well I just knew I had to do something I mean he was so disgusting! I was really just gonna walk you out of there but after he said that something just came over me," He shakes his head.

"Well thank you again though,"

"It was my pleasure to pretend to be your boyfriend, Y/n," He says. The silence falls heavily over Y/n. She can't help but lean in closer to him. "And it was delightful to be yours,"

"THERE YOU ARE Y/N, ARE YOU OKAY?" Tubbo exclaims walking towards them. Foolish and Y/n returned to their faces away from each other's and turn to the screaming boy. Tubbo does not even realize he interrupted anything.

"I am so sorry Y/n! I could have been there to be the big strong man to save the day but apparently Foolish stole my thunder!" He says jokingly towards Foolish.

"I'm sorry man!" Foolish says with a laugh.

"But seriously are you okay Y/n? I'm sorry I left-"

"Tubbo you are totally fine, go back in there, I was gonna call an Uber soon and leave anyways,"

Tubbo tells Y/n to text him later and he waves them goodbye.

"I'll drive you home, Y/n," Foolish speaks up.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I wanted to leave. It was getting pretty boring anyways," he explains.

"And I want to finish what I started," He mumbles thinking Y/n couldn't hear him.

They walk to his car together and get in. After Y/n gives him his address and he turns on the radio it's a pretty silent drive until he gets to their house. 

"Thanks for the ride," she smiles as she unbuckled her seatbelt. "although I thought you said you wanted to finish what you started,"

"You heard that?" Foolish asked confused.

"You weren't exactly quiet saying it," they stop "and I share the sentiment,"

Foolish immediately pulls them in, not before asking for consent, and they both lean in for a brief but sweet kiss.

"Goodnight, Foolish," she says as she starts to get out of the car, "Thank you so much for the ride," 

"Hey, Y/n would you maybe wanna go on a date sometime?" Foolish asks before they can leave.

"I would love that," she says, smirking.

"Goodnight then, Y/n," he says in a whisper tone.

*7 missed texts and one missed call from Toby*

HEY Y/N!

DID YOU GET HOME SAFE?

OMG

OMG

Did I intuerupt something between you and Foolish???

I am SO sorry!!!

TELL HIM I SAY HE IS SO COOL AND RAD!!! :)))))

-

special thanks to urchin and smarfed from the discord server!!

want special chapter updates? join the discord server and maybe you can even contribute to the plot points and writing of the story!!!!! link in the chapter labeled "if you care abt me pls read!! discord server up!"

SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED!! took me awhile to figure out this ending and also school is so annoying atm :(

(updated: 3/26/22)

(words: 803).