hot cocoa | niki (request)

nihachu x reader | she/her
a mix of these two requests |

nihachu x reader | she/hera mix of these two requests |

ugh i had such a hard time titling this for some reason

"you really didn't have to pay p/n," niki says to y/n as they walk out of the restaurant. normally they wouldn't walk somewhere at night but since it was only a couple blocks from their apartment, they assumed it would be safe. they also hadn't in awhile since it was starting to turn to winter from fall.

"well what do you expect me to do? not pay for you? what kind of girlfriend do you take me for?"  y/n responds.

niki and y/n manage to walk a block before she notices two men walking behind them and staring at niki. y/n immediately takes niki's hand in hers and tries to walk a bit faster. one of the men speak up.

"woah ladies, what's the rush?"

y/n sighs, hoping walking faster would help but it clearly didn't. niki now understands what y/n was doing just a couple seconds ago. and they both try to get out of there. one man takes it upon himself to pull niki's shoulder and she yelps in suprise.

"don't you dare touch her," y/n says turning around.

"what? are you guys dating?" the other man says and they both laugh. (i hate these men sm - a)

"and what about it?" y/n retorts.

"aw lesbians?" the man looks towards his friend with a disturbing smirk  "nice," he says look

something takes over y/n in that moment and she slaps and man in the face and with no hesitation she takes niki in hand and they run.

-

when they're far enough away they slow down.

"i can't believe you slapped him y/n oh my god," niki says with a slight laugh of astonishment.

"would you rather me have kicked him in the nuts?" y/n says as they open the doors to their apartment.

-

"seriously thank you though y/n," niki says as they enter the elevator.

"you really don't have to thank me, love," y/n says planting a kiss on niki's lips.

"i love you, y/n," she says smiling.

"love you too," y/n says back, a few seconds later the elevator dings open, revealing their floor.

once they enter their apartment y/n immediately crashes on the couch and sticks her arms out towards niki. she smiles and laughs slightly, giving into it.

"do you wanna watch a movie?" y/n asks niki.

"yeah i really need to relax and cuddle with you after that whole thing," niki says, she pauses. "i should make hot chocolate," she said looking up at y/n with a smile.

niki gets up and starting heating up two mugs of milk in the microwave while y/n slowly gets up and goes up to niki to hug her from behind as they wait. niki gets out two swiss miss packets of cocoa powder. they open their packets and start to mix in the chocolate while y/n won't stop eating the powder.

"y/n save some for the milk!" niki exclaims as y/n eats a marshmallow.

"sorry" she says with her mouth full. they both laugh and finish up mixing their cocoa.

they sit down on the couch with a blanket over both them and go to netflix to try and choose a movie to watch.

"hm what about favorite movie?" niki asks. 

"you know me too well," y/n says with a smile as she goes to find that movie.

-

shitty ending BUTTTTT bigger newsss.. 300K READSS AAAHHHHHHHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! WHY DO YOU READ THIS? IM NOT SURE BUT IM GRATEFUL FOR IT ANYWAYS YOU HOTTIES.

okay so also i was thinking of starting to write in capitals? i feel like it would seem a bit more professional???? uhh idk :(

(updated : 8/20/21)

(words : 662)