new driver | tommy (request)

she/her | tommy and reader (platonic)

short summary | y/n just gets her divers license and decides her first stop will be mr tommyinnit :)

btw ive never driven before so sorry if anything is wrong😩😩

@creepypastawannabe1 thanks for the request!

y/n pov

(texts) ((ISTG TOMMY IS THE TYPE TO HAVE AUTO CAPS ON-))

y/n : im outside your house.

chommy👺 : Huh?

y/n : i can drive people now!! just come outside dick

chommy👺 : What??

y/n : are you coming out or what?

chommy👺 : Yeah I'll be out in a second.

i place my phone down next to me and tap on the wheel subconsciously. after a few minutes of waiting i saw tommy emerge from the front door. he jogged to the passengers side and got in.

"what took you so long?" i immediately question him.

"im sorry i had to empty the dishwasher for my mum!" he says, putting on his seatbelt. i roll my eyes as i try my best to back out of
his drive way.

"you know.." he pauses, "you shouldnt crash with tommyinnit in the car," he says.

"shut up and let me focus," i say as my head is turned backwards to see if any cars are coming.

"you know it would of been really funny if i just never came outside and just left you here for hours," he states once i leave his driveway.

"i wouldnt of stayed outside for hours, i would of texted you and if you didnt respond of i would of went to jack's house," i say, eyes plastered on the road ahead of me.

"you mean jack manifold? that bald bastard.." he starts.

we both jump as a car from behind us started speeding and nearly hit us as it crossed over the yellow lines to get in front of us.

"THEY DIDNT TEACH US HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT THAT IN DRIVERS ED WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" i exclaim in fear. tommy just reaches over and honks the horn.

"TOMMY NO!" i say, batting his hand away.

"what? that was a dick driver!" he exclaims.

"yeah but they could also be a buff driver!" i say, looking into the back of the car to see whos in it.

"i could take them," tommy mumbles as he slouches in his chair.

"no you couldnt.." i say

"YEAH I COULD! I COULD TAKE ANYONE!" he exclaims.

"not ksi.." i say.

"I WOULD BEAT KSI INTO THE GROUND FOR THE THINGS HES SAID ABOUT PHILZA MINECRAFT!" he yells.

"okay tommy.." i say sarcastically. after a few seconds of silence i speak again.

"i was thinking we could stop at tes-" i start.

"TESCOS? YES LETS GO!" tommy exclaims. i slightly chuckle at him and redirect my navigation to go to our local tescos.

tommy and i were friends for a very long time, before he started streaming. yes, i knew him during his channelnutpig days (weird flex but okay - author). and going to tescos was one of our favorite things to do. we have countless inside jokes from the workers who had been there for years or situations that happened while we were messing around.