jackbox | quackity

quackity x reader | she/her
request - none :/
short summary - alex accidentally clicks on the wrong prompt and has to live out the consequences. but maybe those consequences arent so bad after all..?
hi so this is inspired from -InstrumentalBreak- jackbox oneshot :)

-

y/ns pov

i was playing jackbox with quackity, karl, dream, sapnap, and george. i wasn't streaming but the others were.

(btw im not sure how prompts work but for the sake of this story two things are suggested and then they get out together randomly, they're playing patiently stupid
okay ive realized this isnt how the game works but just ignore that)

while we were writing our answers alex starts screaming and complaining that he clicked the wrong one. i brushed it off thinking it was just him being loud for stream. we all just laughed at him.
after finishing our prompts dream went first then quackity.

"y/n.. im sorry.." he preferences. my problem is every time i see y/n..... i get hard," he mumbles. everyone bursts out laughing but i stay silent.

"my solution is i cry myself to sleep for accidentally clicking this prompt," he says. then his turn ends. i dont say a word. thank fucking god im not streaming chat would be going crazy about how red my face is right now.

"Y/NNN," dream yells because i havent said a word since quackitys turn started.

"no comment," i whisper close into the mic.

"did that get you hard quackity?" sapnap asks.

"SAPNAP SHUT THE FUCK UP," he yells. i have to admit, it was all pretty funny and i probably wouldve been laughing and talking more if it weren't for my huge crush on him. and no one even knew about it so i can't blame them.

throughout the rest of the games everyone else keeps bringing it up. like karls one quiplash answer was quackity getting hard to y/n. it was funny, but i was still flustered by the whole thing.

after everyone ends their streams and we leave vc, i get a discord message from quackity.

hey call me.

oh god. im nervous out of my mind but i ring him anyways, he immediately picks up.

"Y/N IM SORRY ABOUT THAT PROMPT I SWEAR-" he starts but i cut him off.

"ALEX ITS OKAY OH MY GOD," i yell back.

"are you sure? i just felt bad because-"

"alex i swear your fine. i know you didn't mean to pick it." i say once again cutting him off. i hear him sigh softly. no one says anything. theres so much tension. something else has to be addressed. i decide to just say it.

"hey alex uhm.. i- maybe we could meet up soon.. i mean we dont live that far away from each other." i say, wanting to say soemthing else but chickening out.

"oh yeah that'd be so fun!" he replies. silence again. after about 20 seconds he cuts the silence this time.

"uh y/n could i tell you something?" he asks quietly.

"yeah of course!" i reply, not sure what hes getting at.

"do you want to know the real reason i wanted to call you?" he asks.

"why?" i ask.

"well.. i uh was upset that i got that prompt because.." he stops. i hear him get out of his chair then i hear him close to the mic, startling me a bit.

"i thought i blew my chance with you.. my chance to go out with you.." he says. my eyes widen. i really really have no clue what to say. after all these months of daydreaming of this to happen i cant come up with one fucking thing to say.

"well you haven't.." i say trailing off.

"whAT?" he half screams.

"if you mean on a date then you definitely haven't," i repeat making myself more clear.

"SO YOU LIKE ME TOO?" he says sounding really excited.

"of course i do, who wouldn't?" i say smiling, i turn on my camera then he does too, we just smile at each other.

"how far away do you live again?" he asks.

"uh i live in _____," i say. he looks it up on his phone and his eyes immediately widen with excitement when he sees how far we are away from each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK THATS ONLY AN HOUR AWAY IM HOPPING IN MY CAR SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS!" he says.

"YOUR JOKING," i say not expecting that.

"UNLESS YOU DONT WANT ME TOO IM GRABBING MY BACKPACK AND DRIVING THERE RIGHT NOW." he says. since they all ended stream a lot earlier then usual because george and karl both had things to do we had ended at 7pm.

"WHY WOULDNT I WANT YOU TOO WE LITERALLY JUST SAID WE LIKE EACH OTHER!" i yell.

"OKAY OKAY BYE Y/N SEE YOU IN A HOUR!" he says and leaves the vc. i lean back in my chair, trying to process what just happened. i quickly text alex my apartment adress and what floor and room im in. i get up out of my chair and look around my room. yikes. i clean up some stuff around the rolm like food wrappers on my desk and om the floor and clothes everywhere. i continue going around my apartment cleaning up random shit i find and cleaning up myself as well, changing into something comfortable but presentable and brushing through my hair a bit.

i hear a knock at the door. i take a deep breath then slowly open the door to see a smiling quackity.

"Y/N!" he says and immediately pulls me into a tight hug, i rest my head on his shoulder and grip him tight. after a couple seconds we let go of each other and i invite him in, closing the door. i turned around to look at him again and memories of exactly why he was here flooded into my brain at once. we liked each other..

"whats wrong y/n?" he asks concerned.

"oh nothings wrong.. i just forgot about what happened before you said you were coming here," i say, feeling my heart beat faster.

"oh yeah.. right," he says, cracking a smile. we both go silent, having no idea what to say.

"just to be sure.. you meant that right?" alex says.

"meant what?" i ask.

"do you actually like me too or were you just being nice?" he asks, i walk from to the door to where he was standing.

"alex you know how much of an asshole i would be if after driving all the way out here i didn't actually like you?" i say and slightly laugh.

"yeah i guess your right," he says, looking down and smiling. i smile back, keeping my gaze on him.

"i- so uhh do you wanna watch a movie or something?" i ask, not knowing what else to do.

"sure, that sounds nice," he says. i plop down on couch and he sits down, not near me.

"i dont bite, you can get closer, unless you don't want too then-" before i can even finish what im trying to say he scoots right next to me. i slightly blush and go to turn on the tv.

"soo uhh, anything in mind?" i ask.

"you.." he mumbles but i still hear him.

"same," i ask, looking over at him. he looks up. he smiles softly and we make eye contact. we both lean in at the same time, he instantly puts a hand on my face and i put my arm around his neck.

we slowly pull apart.

"im so glad you called me after stream," i say with a smile.

"me too,"

-

tysm for reading lol, also tysm for 200+ reads!!!!