coming home | quackity

quackity x reader | she/her
request - none :/
short summary - after having to relocate for college for a year she decides its not worth the long distance so she goes online and comes back home to quackity. i was inspired by quackity singing hey there delilah :)
(video linked at top)

-
(they're on the phone rn, alex is in italics and y/n is bold)

i wanna come home

aw you wanna visit this weekend-

no- i mean for good.

what?

what if i just go online?

but its your dream campus! you got accepted and now you get to go there in person!

its nothing compared to you-

y/n please dont give up on your dream for me-

but what if its not my dream anymore?

huh?

i thought it would be perfect and i would be living the dream. but it just feels empty without you. like im missing a piece of me. i wanna come home. i miss you.

i miss you too but you really dont-

alex i swear im making the right decision.

are you su-

i am. im getting my stuff and flying back in a couple days. i'll see you then. i love you.

i love you too.

- a couple of days later.

i decide to not tell alex which day im coming back. after a lot of calls and a lot of things to fill out, im in online college now and they're looking for someone to replace me in my dorm. i brought not really anything to college, i left a lot of stuff at alex's house, which is where i lived for about 5 months before going to my dorm.

the flight felt 100 hours but once we land im eager to grab an uber and get to alex's house immediately. i usually visited him every two months but i couldn't afford one last month so i havent seen him for 4 months. i only had my backpack and one suitcase so i quickly found my suitcase and called an uber.

i got out of the car and thanked the driver. i walk into the apartment building and go to the elevator and click his floor.
i get out and run through the hallway and knock on his door.

"Y/N OMG!" he yells as he opens the door and engulfs me in a hug.

"hey alex," i say and smile into his shoulder.

"WELCOME HOME!" he says and shuts the door behind me. i turn to him and smile.

"i missed you," he says softly and places a hand on my cheek. i smile at him.

"i missed you too," i say then lean in to kiss him. he puts his hands around my waist. after a few minutes we pull away, smiling at each other.

"LETS UNPACK WOOOO!" alex exclaims and grabs my suitcase. i run after him upstairs, i definitely made the right decision.

-
what the frick thanks for 1.7k reads jeez, anyways theres another quackity one after this one bc im a simp lol :)
(updated: 1/19/21)
(words: 513)