kidnapped | wilbur

wilbur x reader | she/her
request - none
short summary - in an attempt to take control over l'manburg dream kidnaps wilburs girlfriend (you)

(minecraft irl)

warning this is gonna be SUPER LONG. if you guys want i could make a part 2 pog?!?!?

also tw, violence and mentions of blood-
-

y/n pov

"im tired," i say trudging behind dream.

"well i can't kidnap you in broad daylight," dream says annoyed.

"then just dont kidnap me," i say. he just chuckles and pulls on the rope he tied my hands together with.

"we'll be there soon," he says with a huff. we navigate through the woods and finally we see some light, we're probably almost there.

"whats even your plan? are you gonna kill me?" i ask. as much as i probably should be, im not scared of dream. i know he wouldnt kill me, i havent done anything.

"i'm not telling you my plan y/n," he says.

"why not?" i ask.

"because then if you get away you'll tell them,"

"theres a chance i can get away?"

"just shut up y/n,"

"are we there yet?"

"I SAID SHUT UP,"

"fine dude calm down,"

we finally arrive at a building ive never seen before and he leads me inside, then down a staircase.

"ooh am i gonna be in a cell?" i ask.

"yeah," he says and yanks on my rope to get me to walk faster. we reach the end of the staircase and i see a metal door with a small window and what looks like a cat door? he opens it with a key and shoves me in, not bothering to untie me.

"you can sleep now. see you tomorrow y/n." he says and slams the door. i look around. its got one bed. one toilet. one sink.

"thats it?" i mumble to myself. first i sit on the ground and use my teeth and feet to untie myself. after a good 5 minutes of struggling i get out of them and throw it at the wall.

"fuck..." i mumble, looking at my wrists then around the small dark room. i know i was joking around but what if wilbur or anyone doesnt come for me? what if im stuck here for days.. weeks.. months..? i sigh and sit on my bed. i lay down and slowly fall asleep.

-

"WAKEY WAKEY!" i rub my eyes.

"whatttt," i say slowly getting up.

"i have food y/n, im not gonna starve you," i hear through the door. i look over and see dream had pushed food through the cat door.

"thanks i guess," i say getting out of the bed and over to the food.

"bye." he says and i hear footsteps get quieter. i roll my eyes and sit on the ground and eat some of the food. my head wanders. i need a plan if they dont come for me. where did dream put the keys? i open the small window, hm i can stick my arm through. i take a look around the hallway, he probably has the keys on him. who else is around who could visit me. i mean im friend with eret and sapnap.. maybe they would at some point? maybe. maybe i could concince them to help me..
i sit back down and eat some more. i ponder what i could offer or do or day that would convince them to help, if they even showed up.
is there a way i could fit through the cat door? i stick my leg through. no, no i don think so. maybe pull the sink out and hit the door? maybe if i NEED too.