faceless bonding | corpse

corpse x reader | she/her
short summary - you play among us with corpse for the first time and bond over both being faceless youtubers (proximity)

- y/n pov

i join the vc with quackity, rae, karl, toast, and corpse.

i wasn't streaming but a few of them were, i was just excited to play with some of my friends and some new people.

"oh yay y/n joined!!" rae exclaims. everyone so far in the call says some form of hi or hello but then i hear another voice trump them all.

"whos y/n?" corpse says. i hadn't ever spoken with corpse before. i definitly knew him though.

"oh its the other person i told you was joining- wait have you never talked to y/n before?" rae asks.

"no i havent," he says.

"well you guys are like the same person," she says with a laugh.

"oh really? well hey y/n," he says.

"hey corpse!" i say back.

"you guys both don't have faces!" toast mutters.

"you dont have a face either?" he exclaims.

"yeah, i dont!" i say with a laugh. then everyone else starts joining and soon we start the round.

imposters: corpse and y/n

i smile to myself and quickly walk out the the lobby room. and walk around starting to fake tasks.

"hi y/n!" poki says.

"bye poki!" i say and kill her. i quickly vent out and right as i do tubbo walks in.

i manage to kill a few more people throughout the round but with 5 people left everyone votes me out.

but even with me out, corpse manages to get the win.

"y/n your really good," corpse says once eveeyone is back in the lobby.

"you are too!" i say.

"us faceless' need to stick together," he says and everyone laughs.

"true true," i say.

we all play a lot more rounds then most of us log off. but before i do i check my discord notifications and see a pending friend request from corpse.

-

hi this sucks but take it :)

everyone who requested, im getting to you im sorry lol