7 minutes in heaven | george

georgenotfound x reader | they/them
inspired by lily_fallen52 s book! please go check it out it's incredible <3

(they're like right out of highschool in this im not trying to make george out as a virgin)

-

"alright whos playing?" schlatt announces to the room.

"not me," y/n says immediately.

"oh come on y/n, you don't wanna smooch any of these guys?" schlatt says putting an arm around y/n's shoulder.

they take a glance around the room.

"nope," they respond, fibbing.

"come on! play! who else is in?" schlatt slyly lets go and gestures to everyone.

"i guess i will," george says.

"im down!" dream says, walking behind george.

after they agree wilbur, sapnap, karl, quackity, sam, niki, puffy, and fundy all were down for the fun of it, expecting nothing to come from it.

"okay circle up!" schlatt yells at the party.

"i'll put everyones names on a spinwheel," y/n says, taking out their phone.

"okay whos going first," y/n asks the circle.

the circle goes silent.

"come on guys!" y/n repeats.

"me i guess," dream says standing up.

"okay dream you will go in with-" y/n pauses and presses the button on their phone for the wheel to spin.

"sapnap," they look up say with a smile. the boys both sigh and schlatt goes with them and locks them both in the closet.

"you guys better make out!" schlatt yells and bangs the door once with his fist.

after the timer goes off and schlatt lets them out. its clear they did nothing other than talk.

"aw you guys are lame!" wilbur exclaims.

dream sits back down with a scoff and sapnap just sits back down but puts his hands in the air in defense as he walks back.

"y/n you should go next," schlatt says wiggling his eyebrows at them.

"sure," y/n says, slightly rolling their eyes at him and immediately presses the button on their phone.

after the ticking slows down, their eyes go wide on who it lands on.

"george.." they say looking up and they meet their gaze with him across the circle. y/n tried to get a read on his reaction, it looked like a mix of excitement and pure terror.

"alright guys come on!" schlatt says noticing their looks across the circle.

schlatt ushers the two of them into the small closet. and they hear the door rustle closed and locked.

"so..?" y/n asks trying to make it any less awkward.

"hey," george says in return, averting eye contact.

"i was totally joking by the way we dont have too-"

"thats not.. um," george starts.

"what did you say?" y/n asks genuinely.

"thats not the problem y/n," george says finishing his sentence and finally making eye contact with them.

"what's the problem then?" they ask.

"im- i haven't kissed anyone before," he says slightly quieter.

y/n pauses, not knowing what to say for a couple seconds but then smiling.

"would you mind me being your first?" y/n says getting closer.

"no not at all.." george says with a smirk.

y/n steps closer and helps him out.

y/n takes george's hands and places it on their own hips, seeing that george had his hands hovering around their hips but not touching. y/n wraps their arms around his neck and slowly leans in.

you could very much tell it was his first time. he knew what was supposed to be done but had never done it before. it was still nice though.

y/n had always had a slight thing for george but never did anything in fear it would ruin what they had for no reason, but this was much better.

after a few minutes of this y/n slowly pulled away from george. they looked each other deep in the eyes just trying to register what had just happened.

"y/n.." george starts.

the door swings open, flooding the cramped closet with a bright light that shone harshly in the pair's eyes.

you could schlatt really wanted to walk in on some action that he had probably missed out on.

george and y/n also were probably the only ones who would be playing the game right that night.

"alright get out of my closet, freaks," schlatt says disappointed.

-

okay soo school starts on the 30th for me so it might take awhile for chapters to come out as i settle into school:/

side note: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU REALKY HAVE A REQUEST YOU WANT ME TO DO DM ME KXNSKS i swear i get so many requests in the comments and i can never find them again so if you rlly me to do it DM ME. i get most dm requests done (except a few that i dont rlly wanna do :/ ) so yeah.. request in dms :)

ily all sm

(updated : 8/26/21)
(words : 825)