gone | techno (part two)

technoblade x reader | she/they

short summary | will y/n be revived? or stay dead for good?

(inspired by technos latest lore streams)

-

no matter how much time passed techno could nor would ever get over the death of y/n.

-

techno would spend days reminiscing about you. he remembered the way you carried yourself and the way you entered a room.

no one could brighten up a room quite like you. with your smile and the way you lifted your head high above anyone who had something negative to say about you. you truly were one of a kind, unique.

theres no trying to even replace you, no way to even try to capture your essence.

techno spent days, weeks, months trying to figure out why he deserved to loose you, but most of all he wondered how you were.

sure you were dead, but he knew there had to be some sort of afterlife. not a heaven or hell but a sort of afterlife where you could be with other deceased kind.

maybe you hung out with wilbur and you learned to hate him or maybe wilbur taught you things that would make you hate techno.

maybe you hung out with schlatt, god you would never, but maybe theres a reason why. maybe you liked his sense of humor or maybe you just couldnt stand wilbur sometimes.

there was another person right? techno wasn't sure of the last deceased person on the server but maybe you did hang out with them.

he tried thinking about the idea of give and take. what would the universe taking you give to him? in what possible way could he benefit from this?

thats the thing. in most cases when he applied this way of thinking to tricky situations he could see maybe one or two small things to gain at least but no matter how he tried he had no damn clue what could be gained from your passing.

not a single thing was gained.

how could this happen then? there had to be a catch or maybe this was some cruel joke, some crazy prank.

but he didnt have to think any longer,

as this note appeared on his doorstep.

i have y/n
dream

techno didnt care if this was some prank or trap. if there was even a sliver of hope that you were back. any percentage or chance that he could hear your laugh again. or the way you smiled when you two made eye contact across the room. he needed you like plants need water to survive.

he made the treacherous journey just a couple minutes after the note was dropped. he didnt want to wait until phil got back so he could let him know where he was going to go. he did knock on ranboos door and let him know he would be gone for awhile and to let phil know it had something to do with y/n if he asked.

ranboo agreed and didn't question further like the person he was. from reading ranboo all this time techno could gather he knew things under the surface. he knows to not push things out of techno and let things come out on their own because technos a reserved person. he knows to listen to phil when he asked him to do things because of his understanding that phil knows what he's doing. he knows to listen to tubbo when he speaks and reply accordingly because he knows not everyone used to listen to tubbo when he spoke and he appreciates when people do. he knows not to go against tommy and agree with what he says because that's what tommy wants from people, the power.