gone | techno

technoblade x reader | she/they
short summary - you were killed while you, techno, dream, and phil blew up l'manberg.

(minecraft irl au)

WARNING - I DID WRITE IN WHERE YOU DIE SO READ AT UR OWN RISK (by that i mean theres a death scene).

- no ones pov -

it probably wasn't right or fair for tommy to have done that. he didn't know you only had one life left. techno didn't even want you to come. he was scared something would happen to you. 

he was right.

but you insisted on coming. i mean, how could you not? stay home while everyone witnessed l'manbergs final moments? no fucking way, that would be priceless to see.

but maybe you should've stayed. or maybe you should of just kept close to techno the entire time. maybe then tommy wouldn't have been able to get you.

it was after all the tnt had finished exploding. l'manberg was just a crator. you had stood up there with dream and techno watching it all the tnt fall to l'manberg.

thats when after tommy had his fight with techno. and all you wanted to do that walk around the dips and debris left of what was once a country.

tommy was so fuming at techno. he didnt even try to understand where he was coming from. there was nothing that techno could say to him to make this okay in tommys mind. tubbo didn't know where he was going. if he did he would of tried to stop tommy from doing it. but no one even knew where tommy was going, so how could anyone of prevented it.

no one saw it coming.

tommy knew you meant the most to him.

tommy didnt know you very well before he ran from exile to techno. it was you, techno, and phil who lived in that area together.

but you thought you guys had developed a friendship. you guys hung out together a couple times. you always thought tommy as a little brother to you. and you thought the kid was pretty okay.

tommy developed an understanding about the relationship between you two. no one knew what you guys actually were but he at least knew that techno was subtlety protective over you.

and in that moment,

tommy wanted techno to feel the pain that he felt.

the pain of loosing the most important thing to you. that was what tommy was feeling.

tubbo thought tommy was just storming off in rage, as he does. not only was he storming off in rage, but storming off to find someone to kill, in rage.

once he saw you looking a around in a random hole at all the pieces that were dropped, he smiled and charged towards you.

"oh- tommy?" she had asked as they saw him walking towards them.

"y/n!" he exclaimed with a smile, but you could tell this wasn't a friendly smile. so you began to panic. he had a glowing sword in his hand and an evil smirk on his face.

luckily enough, techno made you carry a weapon on you at all times. you quickly had pulled out the sword, pointing at him and backing up slowly.