you make me happy | wilbur

wilbur x reader | she/her
short summary- i was listening to
your city gave me asthma and wrote this idk what it is :/

- 3rd person

"y/n im no good for you," wilbur says stopping his pacing.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" y/n says, she doesn't usually like to raise her voice, especially not ever at wilbur.

"i just hurt you y/n! your boyfriend shouldnt make you cry! im just a joke! you family even fucking hates me," he yells. y/n was taken aback. she'd never heard him shout at her in her whole life.

"wilbur stop-" she tries.

"and i can't even say i love you back and im such a fucking mess! im just ruining your life," he says getting even louder. y/n hated it. she hated everything about what was going on. all she wanted to do was try to ask about how he was feeling lately and that she was worried about him.

"WILBUR STOP," she repeats again, this time louder and she feels tears run down her face.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU MAKE ME CRY SOMETIMES OR THAT MY FAMILY ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES-" she starts. she suddenly feels herself crouch to the ground and she holds her knees to her chest.

"stop please-" she pleads, looking up at him. he quickly realizes his mistake and sits down next to her.

"you arent ruining my life. im also a fucking mess wil," she says and drops her head back in her knees.

"im sorry for yelling n/n, i didn't mean too, i just thought-" wilbur starts.

"i know what you thought wil, you made it very clear," she says almost at a whisper. she looks up a him slowly.

"i just want you to be happy y/n," he says quietly.

"you do make me happy wil, i dont know why you would think you don't," she says equally as quiet.

-

i'll take this weird thing i wrote as an oppertunity to ask if you guys were cool
with me writing corpse into here as well??? idk i just have some cool ideas for corpse ones lol

ALSO WHATTT 10.9k READS I CANT-

(updated: 2/1/21)
(words: 372)