secret | techno (request)

technoblade x reader | she/her
request - @JustIsabella28

technoblade x reader | she/herrequest - @JustIsabella28

- techno pov -

"oh yeah, phil i needed to ask you a question," i ask. phil and i had been in a vc for a bit. i was streaming but he wasn't. we were just chatting about random stuff but i remembered i wanted to ask him somethimg personal. it didnt even matter that my stream would hear because theres no way it would reach her.

"shoot," phil says.

"you know how i've been talking with this girl for a while?" i ask.

"yeah.." phil responds.

"phil-" i pause before speaking. "uh how do you tell a girl that you're a minecraft youtuber?" i ask. phil abrupts into laughter.

"uh well you just gotta be honest. you can't keep it from her forever," phil says, going dadza mode. "have she even brought up how you make money?" he asks.

"well thats the thing phil. i asked her if she ever watched youtube or knew about it," i start.

"oh well thats a good way to start. what did she say?" phil asks.

"you wont believe what she said," i say.

"what?" he asks with a slight laugh.

"im not even kidding. she goes 'oh, a couple years ago i was obsessed with minecraft youtubers' " i say.

"YOURE JOKING!" phil says, laughing.

"AND she goes on to name some of the ones she watched. i had to just sit there silently while she names people that i played with in the last mcc!"

"no fucking way techno!" phil says.

"but she also told me that i reminded her of them and now she wants to go back into youtube again. i only have a limited amount of time to tell her," i say.

"TECHNO YOU HAVE TO TELL HER REALLY SOON!" phil exclaims.

thats when i got a text.

from: y/n <3
i didnt know that you streamed on youtube.

"PHIL!" i exclaim.

"what??" he asks.

"WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND TEXTS YOU AND SAYS, 'i didnt know that you streamed' ??" i exclaim.

"TECHNO END STREAM YOU HAVE TO TALK TO HER," phil exclaims.

i quickly mute myself and regret ever doing this. i thought it would be funny for chat to hear about it but it was a mistake. i should of asked him in private.

i apologize and end stream.

i call y/n, prepared for the worst.

i hold my breath once the ringung turns to numbers counting how many seconds we had been on the call.

and all i heard on the other end was laughter.

"...y/n?" i ask.

"im so sorry for laughing but that was hilarious!" she says, stifling laughter.

"r- really?" i ask.

"i only started watching because i was looking around youtube and saw that "technoblade" was live. i had no clue it was you until i heard your voice!" she explains.

"so.. your cool with it?" i ask.

"cool with it is an understatement! when i was younger i thought i would be a youtuber one day. i know it takes a lot of hard work to actually get success on youtube, im happy for you," she says.

i smile to myself, this girl is truly my soulmate.

"thank you, y/n. im glad your nor weirded out by it or anything," i say. its silent for a few seconds before i hear her laugh again.

"i cant believe you asked your friend about me!" she exclaims, laughing.

"how was i supposed to know you were WATCHING?" i say, laughing a little as well.

"and i cant believe im your girlfriend now," she says after a few seconds of silence.

my whole mind goes blank, i didnt even realize i said that. i guess it just... slipped out.

"im so sorry- i didnt even mean too-" i start.

"its not a bad thing, i was just suprised to hear it," she says. i sigh in relief.

"so do you want to be my girlfriend?" i ask.

"well i mean yeah, i would love to be technoblades girlfriend," she says. i roll my eyes even though she cant see me.

"im joking, im joking!" she says quickly. "i would though," she says, i can tell shes being serious now.

"so we're official?" i ask.

"yes." she responds, firmly.

i go to discord and quickly dm phil.

techno: shes called me technoblade, this is very weird but also shes super supportive.
but now shes my girlfriend!

phil: she wasnt your girlfriend already?

techno: no, i accidentally called her that which is what led to the conversation.

phil: congrats mate!

techno: thanks

-

IM SO SORRY TO WHO REQUESTED THIS😪 you said i could change it so i kinda did but i hope you somewhat enjoyed it. i also had no clue how to end that pls- anyways thanks for all the reads but wtf why me.

(updated: 3/19/21)
(words: 817)