"The servants of the Hou Mansion?" A

    faint glance at the corpses, Pei Yuanxun's interesting eyes looked at Shen Liang, as if to say, how could the servants of the Hou Mansion mix with the bandits? He didn't think those servants would. If he sacrificed himself for Shen Liang and wanted to be so loyal, he wouldn't be driven to the country village.

    "Well, I don't know if the prince can let me send these corpses to Longyang County, not far ahead?"

    He was worried about this before he returned. Wouldn't it be too disappointing for some people if he didn't bring some gifts. Up?

    "Why bother, Tianquan, you take someone to personally escort Master Shen back."

    It seems that he can see what he is thinking, and Pei Yuanxun has a rare interest, the first gentleman in the imperial city, that is not blown out.

    "Yes."

    The iron-clad guard who was named responded in a deep voice, Shen Liang frowned almost unchecked, and after a moment he lowered his eyes and stood up and bowed: "Thank you, Lord." He

    obviously wanted to get a foot in, which was equivalent to helping him, Shen Liang There is no reason, and there is no such strength to refuse.

    "Shen Da's younger brother is much more interesting than the

    idiots of the Shen family." Waved his hand, Pei Yuanxun was about to close the car door, and Shen Liang suddenly said: "Lord..."

    "Huh?"

    The gaze that had just been retracted swept over again. , Who was almost impulsive to ask him for help, he stunned, lowered his eyes to hide all his emotions, and when he raised his head again, his eyes returned to calmness again: "The prince knows his brother?"

    You can't do it too hastily. Plan slowly step by step. The most important thing is that he doesn't trust anyone except Qi Yue Qixuan.

    "I don't know, Huo Yelin knows." It's

    not that Pei Yuanxun didn't care about his defenses. He didn't trust Shen Liang either. They were just half-hearted.

    Pei Yuanxuan has a good relationship with Huo Yelin, God of War?

    After receiving this message, Shen Liang was also a little relieved, but if he wanted to get on the line with Huo Yelin, he would definitely have something to do with Pei Yuanxun. His instinct told him that Pei Yuanxun is very dangerous, so it's better how much. How far away, but...

    "He will come to the door to thank you in the future."

    For the sake of the brother, let alone Pei Yuanxun is dangerous, even if it is a sword, he will go and break.

    His eyes were full and firm, like a black qustone, and Shen Liang clenched his fists. There is still almost a year, he must save his eldest brother.

    "Cool...Fifth Master, your arm..."

    Seeing that blood was coming out of Shen Liang's injured arm again, Qi Yue shouted worriedly. At the same time, Pei Yuanxun noticed his red-stained arm and his sword eyebrows wrinkled slightly. Pei Yuanxun raised his hand and said: "Go and show Master Shen."

    "No, please send me home as soon as possible."

    Coldly rejecting his kindness, Shen Liang turned and got into the carriage. Qi Yue followed when he saw it, while Qi Xuan sat in the driver's seat and looked back, worried that his entire face would be covered with nakedness.

    "Heh, don’t you want to owe the king too much?"

    It’s a funny little thing. It’s only a teenager, but it looks as calm as the year when Li Li, as well as the grandeur of the whole body, and what he said, every Everywhere seduce him to find out.

    The Tiejiawei picked up a part of the corpses on the ground and followed Shen Liang's carriage. When he passed by with Pei Yuanxun's carriage, Shen Liang clearly felt an unspeakable pressure, but that feeling was in the carriage. After driving past, he disappeared completely, sitting in the carriage and letting Qi Yue re-dress the wound for himself, he calmly lowered his eyes, and quickly put aside everything related to Pei Yuanxun, and he was full of revenge. , How to deal with those wealthy wolves and tigers in the Hou Mansion.

    "The prince, what the son of Shen said is true. The youngest son is indeed in the bandit's den, and there is no crisis yet."

    Pei Yuanxun did not leave. The Iron Armored Guard quickly followed the clues into the bandit's den and found out what it was. Happening.

    "Heh!" I

    didn't expect such an unexpected gain from this trip.

    Pei Yuanxu, who was leaning against the carriage, slowly played with the tea cup in his hand, and then said intently: "Go back to the imperial city."

    "Huh?" The

    abrupt order undoubtedly puzzled the people waiting outside: "Lord, we Don’t save Duan Yushizi?"

    "Do you think the old emperor would like to see this king do meritorious services?"

    Raising his eyes, Pei Yuanxun’s face was mocking: "Secretly reveal the news to the princess, she knows what to do, we just need The elder princess just remembers our love, no need for the old emperor to remember merits."

    "Yes." The

    armored guard was not without indignation, but had to do it. The old emperor's suspicion against them undoubtedly made them quite chilling.