⁴.⁶triwizard tournament

Start from the beginning

Laughter had continued to grow in the hall, even the twins were joining in. Then a loud voice had spoken. "I did warn you," Dumbledore had entered the hall, a twinkle in his eyes as he looked at the twins. "I suggest you both go to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett , of Ravenclaw, and Miss Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little, too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

✎✎

"I officially hate you two." Athena glared at the red-headed twins in front of her. "Why'd I have to go with you guys. I'm missing out on who the Triwizard winners are."

"Wow, and I thought you'd be glad to see that our looks are back to normal." George scoffed.

"Oh please, you guys looked better with the grey hair. Now I know what you guys are going to look like when you're older."

Athena could see the two roll their eyes, continuing to walk back to the Great Hall. As they neared it, students were already exiting. Majority of the students from the other two schools had looks of excitement on their faces, some of the Hogwarts students having those looks as well. But the others, their face expressions were either mad, disbelief or shocked.

Raising an eyebrow, she walked towards a Hogwarts student she was familiar with. "Hey Dray, what happened? Why does everyone look mad-ish."

The blonde boy scoffed. "Were you not there?" Athena's face slowly morphed into confusion, before shaking her head, "Your friend was chosen."

"Which friend? I have many." Athena replied nonchalantly.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Potter. His name came out of the goblet after Diggory."

The Black stood there, frozen. What? How in Merlin's name did Harry get in?

✎✎

"Can you believe him?" Ron spoke, anger and jealousy in his tone. "Wanting more glory than he already has! How'd he even get in?"

"Stop complaining Ronald, we'll ask him later." Hermione told the boy who sat down grumpily.

Athena was sitting on one end of the couch as Hermione sat on her other side. Her back leaned against the arm chair while her feet were on Hermione's lap. "I highly doubt Harry put in his name willingly." The Black thought out loud. "And he wouldn't want more glory than he already has."

"How would you know that?" Ron spat out as he turned his head to look at her.

Athena scoffed in disbelief. "Have you forgotten that I've know him since we were kids? I know the boy more than he knows himself!"

Ron rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but-"

"You're supposed to be his best friend Ron! You can't go making assumptions about him!" The Black placed her feet back on the floor, standing up.

Ron only grew angrier. "Yes, my best friend placed his name in the goblet of fire without telling me, or any of us!"

"That's because he didn't! Harry wouldn't do that! Hell, he's only fourteen! Students seventeen or older are the only ones allowed to participate! Or were you not listening to that either?"

Before Ron could let out another snarky comment, the common room door had opened and Harry walked in. "Harry!" Athena ran over to the boy, engulfing him in a hug. "How are you feeling?"

"I-" the boy stood there, not much words coming out of his mouth. "I didn't put my name in the goblet Fi, you've got to believe me-"

"Don't worry, Har. I know you better than anyone, I know you didn't put your name in there." Athena hugged his brother tightly, his head falling in the crook of her neck as he hugged her back.

Then, another scoff can be heard from behind them. "Load of bull."

The two turned around, Athena glaring at Ron. "Is him saying he didn't put his name in, enough proof?"

Ron glared back at her. "He could've gotten an older student to put his name in."

Athena was growing frustrated at the red-head and Harry was only furrowing his brows on confusion. "What-"

"Don't be so daft Ron! I thought you would believe your best friend after he says that he didn't!" Athena was outraged, somewhat feeling betrayed as well.

"He could be lying!" Ron extended his hands out in frustration.

"Out of the all the years you've known Harry, when has he ever lied to you?" Athena crossed her arms. Ron was growing even more frustrated as he didn't answer her question, stomping back to his shared dorm. "Jealous git."

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙