I growl lowly to where everyone in the room can here me, the nurse jumps off

Jennifer who wipes her mouth and widens her eyes at first glance at me.

I quickly charge but am stopped by Mercury who's eyes are slowly going back to back from black to bright green, mine are doing the same but bright purple, I turn back to the whore and try to break out of his iron hold.

I'm out for blood.

 "Parker get here. NOW" I shout through our link, not hearing his response but his footsteps coming towards us quickly.

"Yeah?" Parker says quietly, Jennifer pales and Mercury lets me go, I walk over to the nurse, who looks at me fearfully.

"Thanks." I state, he furrows his brows in confusion.

"What? For what Luna?" He asks quietly, I laugh lightly and look at Jennifer while answering him.

"For getting rid of the pack whore, but if I see or hear anything about you getting with another woman or man, you will be banished from all packs, forever Rogue, understood?" He nods his head fearfully and quickly leaves the room.

"WHAT?!" Jennifer shouts loudly looking at me then Parker who just glares at her.

"Park, dear, you know your mean sister wouldn't get rid of me, would she?" She bats her eyelashes at him, he seems to soften but I send him a picture of what I saw when I walked in on them while Mercury was in the room, he pales and looks even more angry.

"Doesn't matter to me anymore. I Parker Jay Chapman hereby reject you Jennifer Roa Lowe." He says with tears brimming his eyes, Jennifer screams in pain as Parker walks out of the room. Mercury nods understandingly at me and lightly pushes me towards my brothers direction as Mercury deals with Jennifer.

~*~

 Mercury - 

I watch as my mate leaves the room and follows after her brother. Poor guy, my heart goes out to him, I mean, his mate was cheating on him and didn't even care.... Why cheat?

I slowly turn to the slut sitting up in her bed looking at me with lustful eyes, she really is heartless and already is bouncing back like she didn't just lose the one person who was supposed to love her forever.

Growling at her I walk over to the bed and bend down to her hear so she can clearly hear this.

"If I ever see you near this pack or any other pack, if you ever speak to any other wolf so help me God I will kill you myself. You deserve a life with humans, human men especially, unless you go both ways, no?" She glares at me once I finished the last sentence, I smirk and continue. "If you even think about talking to another wolf, you will be killed and don't think I know where you will be, I'm the strongest Alpha in the world little girl, you have 5 minutes to pack your crap and leave the territory or I'll let Felicity's wolf do what she wanted." I pause for a second letting her take it the bad way, rolling my eyes I let my voice darken.

"To kill you."

She widens her eyes and whimpers when I allow my eyes to go bright green for a second, she scampers off quickly and in minutes I sense she's leaving the territory.

Nodding to myself, I decide to check on Felicity and Parker, walking quietly up to his room down the hall from ours.

Upon opening the door, I see a whimpering and shaking Parker clutching to Felicity, she glances up at me and shakes her head, I nod my head and slowly shut the door letting them have some privacy.

Deciding to just go on to bed and think since I've been doing that a lot lately, just Felicity and our future, I mean, think about your future, right now, stop reading, think about it, think about how you're going to marry the most amazing person you'll ever meet and spend the rest of your life with your best friend and having children and pursuing your dream career or dream body.

Did you smile?

Good.

~*~

Felicity -

After Mercury left us alone again, he begins talking after he wipes his nose and eyes with his shirt.

Gross but who hasn't done it?

"I'm going t-to li-i-ve a-al-one F-ff-fel, f-f-o-ore-ver." He sobs, I sigh and pull him into a hug, trying to think of a way to make him happier, but how? He just lost the one person who would care and understand him.... He only has me now..

If only dad was here to help hi-

Wait.... Hold the bloody phone!

I pull Parker away quickly and smile widely at him, he furrows his brows with wet eyes.

"Dad." I state smiling, Parker furrows his brows and looks even more confused, I roll my eyes, "he was an Alpha.... Remember?"

He nods his head slowly, then widens his eyes and smiles widely at me.

I nod my head, "isn't it true with Alphas is they can have second chance mates?"

He tears up and picks me up spinning around muttering 'thank you' over and over. I smile and hug him back but then let him go to sleep, it's been an eventful day.

Making my way out of his room, I walk down the hall to mine and Mercurys' room to see him on the bed back in his own world.

Rolling my eyes I walk over and straddle him, he immediately comes back and puts his hands on my waist, I roll my eyes and hop off him and lay next to him putting my head on his chest, he smiles down at me.

"What were you thinking about so much?" I whisper to him, his smile widens as he looks up at the ceiling before answering me.

"The future."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!

Thanks for reading! Love y'all!

~MJ~