38.

I encouraged yoongi to go to sleep. Then maybe he would stop drinking coffee.

The next few days i was in a sort of limbo.

I felt funny. My head consistently throbbed, and it always was when i had to do something important, limiting my focus

The reappearance of the headaches was not welcomed and I'm starting to believes its changes in the weather or stress. 3 weeks until the comeback and this week we start filming.

The filming would start soon. However, i was trying to enjoy my last days of "freedom"

I mean if that's what you call it.

Freedom and fun, i soon learnt were two different things.

The difference between the two was growing at an alarming rate.

This is something you learn as you grow older.

"jisung?" Jimin poked his head around the door.

I looked up from my writing smiling at him.

He pouted putting on his puppy eyes.

"Do you wanna do a live with me" he held his phone hopefully.

How much i didn't want to was squashed out by jimins pleading. I internally sighed.

"Ok" i said putting my notebook away. The idea of live streams had always terrified me for some reason. That's why i never did them.

"It will be fine" he grinned pulling me into his room. I ran a hand through my hair nodding with him aimlessly. He propped up his phone and started the live.

"Hello" jimin waved to the camera. I just smiled not knowing what to do.

I watched the comments flood in and start spamming.

Jiminstheighs: JIMIN

Theceilinglight: under 5'4s only i take it

Abs420: IT'S JISYNG OMG

Jesus: holy shit

help: i thought he died or something

Lawyer: wait so jisung is a real person

Jimin was reading the comments laughing and talking to army. i zoned out.

"Ooo taehyung messaged me" Jimin leaned forward to check.

"hes gonna join!" Jimin clapped his hands and as if on queue taehyungs boxy smile appeared from around the corner.

"Helloo" he grinned waving.

He pulled up a chair and sat behind us.

Jimin started thanking everybody for one million followers. "We are very thankful"

Taehyung looked at me and frowned

"hes shy let him be" jimin nudged me.

"no!" I protested, leaning back, looking away from him

Remind me to never fall jimins pleading again.

Thevoid: HAAHWVASBWVAJ

Listenboy: first love story

help: get jungkook make it the maknae live

Jisungswateringcan: JISUNG MY MAN

Taehyung who was reading the comments laughed.

"Someone's named after your watering can" He wheezed hitting my shoulder.