46. A Mother's Prayer..

Start from the beginning

"In her room, take whatever you'll need that isn't in her bag already"

"Like?"

I had to think because she spent the night with my mom my birthday. And whenever she comes back my mom forgets something at her house. Which isn't necessarily bad because the more at my mom's house the better. I think I might move back in with my mom until I figure out where I wanna go from here. Because staying in the same places have brought me nothing but trouble..

"I think wipes and bottle liners, maybe a few extra outfits. Because that's another thing that didn't return when she went with my mom"

"My mom has about twenty-five percent of my kids clothes. I'm always buying new shirts and socks because she forgets to send them back. At least they have clothes there now"

I guess grandma's just keep all types of stuff, socks, shirts, bibs, just about anything you pack. However she did send her back with the cutest headbands. I kissed Ava before letting them go, I can now sit in a hot bath until the pain subsides and then take my medicine and get a good two hour nap.

:

After putting my mom on speaker phone I got into the tub and sighed. She's been questioning me for the past twenty minutes.

"Can you hear me?"

"Yes mom I can"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to take a hot bath and relax.."

"Who has Ava?"

"Her God father, Tazo"

"And who is he? Are you seeing this Tazo person? You had him pick her up from my house after your birthday. What was that about?"

I didn't tell my mom about what happen, I don't really know how but in order for us to build trust maybe I should..

"Umm.."

"I'm waiting young lady"

"I'm not dating him, he's a friend of mine. Him her picking her up from your house was because.. some things happened to me the night of my birthday.."

"Like what? I knew I should have told you not to go"

"Can I text it to you? I really don't wanna say it.."

"Sure"

I picked my phone up and wrote the message, but I didn't wanna send it. I'm definitely not looking for sympathy. And I really don't want my mom to feel like it was her job tell me not to out.

"Do you not wanna tell me about? If not it's okay.."

"Its not that, I just.. look at your phone now"

It took everything in me to share that with her but she's my mom. And I think she deserves to know, God forbid the roles where switched. I would want my child to trust me enough to share something like this with me..

"Who was it?"

"I don't know the guy"

"Do you remember anything about him?"

"Yeah"

"Good.. tell mommy what he looks like"

"Why? You can't do anything to help the situation, what are you gonna do?"

"What any other mom would do, baby you forget my brother is a cop. Your uncle Josh will find out who he is and he'll get what he deserves. This man needs to be under the jail not roaming free"

I rubbed my forehead and shook my head, this is a frustrating situation. Between her and Tazo I don't know who's worse.. no, yes I do Tazo is, he wants to kill Quan himself. I just don't want their actions to put me in a position I don't wanna be in.