"We don't know if we can trust them though..." "Do we really have a choice at this point? Besides, I think we all want the same and that's being safe", I say and the Alpha agrees to that.

"Okay, we can ask tomorrow. Let's now sleep as you said", Jeongguk says and I nod. We walk upstairs together and there where our ways would separate we stand still a bit awkward.

"You want to sleep with me?" Jeongguk asks, making me look up. "Not in that way! Just sleeping, next to each other, in one bed", he quickly says, making me laugh softly. "Of course. You're my mate", I smile and see him smile too before he pulls me. closer and kisses me again.

But I didn't care. I just kissed back. And that's when I do realize that ever since I met Jeongguk I wanted him. I wanted to be close to him, know him, touch him. I could stop thinking about him till the point it made me crazy about my feelings.

And right now it feels like my whole body is on fire, just a single touch of his, lips connected and my body laying safely in his arms. It's like there indeed is a bound but it can't come out. It's trapped in a box but can't give off signals.

But then I realize the fire-like feeling is partly caused by an upcoming heat. I pull away from the kiss and grab my head. "You're in your heat?!" Jeongguk asks worriedly. "Just now", I mumble, feeling my body getting hotter and hotter, till the point it felt like burning.

"You smell so great", Jeongguk growls as he lifts me up and carries me away towards his room. He lays me on his bed and locks the door. For a second I was scared he was going to do so, but that fear sank down immediately when he went into the bathroom and came back with a wet cloth and a pill.

"Take this", he says and gives me the pill. I take it without questioning it, groaning in pain as my nails try to get rid of the stinging pain on my skin. It gets stopped by Jeongguk grabbing my hands and making me lay back on the bed. "Don't. You'll hurt yourself", he says and lays the clothing on my head. The combination of the pill, the wet clothing and my mates hands on my body helped immediately.

"How many times you have your heat?" Jeongguk asks. "Once a three months." "And how bad?" "Five days and a lot of waves", I mumble, feeling a new wave hit me, making me groan out in pain again.

When the pain fades I sit up a bit and crawl towards Jeongguk, just to hug him tightly. "I'm sorry for what I've done to you that time. With or without that spell, it stays horrible and I'm sorry", I say, hugging him tighter. I feel a hand caress my back and sigh as I lay my head on his shoulder. He makes me sit on his lap, but I don't mind at all.

"You don't have to say 'sorry'. You didn't actually do it as Yuju was the one controlling you", he scoffs a bit. I look at him. "You were hurt by it. Remember that night at the fountain?" "How could I forget?"

I blush, the way he's looking at me makes me feel some sort of way I've never felt before. Every stare, word, touch, it all feels so much more intense than I ever had with anyone else. It makes me want to cry, but also smile, I kind of want to scream and get angry but on the other side just want to lay in his arms.

"The way you told me and the look in your eyes... it made me want to cry for you, I don't know exactly what I said but I know my actions hurt you", I sigh guilty. "And I won't tell you because it wasn't you who said it remember? You weren't yourself and I will never blame you for it. I used to at the beginning, but once I saw your real personality again, I just had to accept that it isn't yours to blame", Jeongguk says, I can feel him play with my mullet as he just keeps looking into my eyes with the same look in his.

"But-" Jeongguk softly shushes me, "it is not yours to blame. Don't feel too guilty about this, okay?" He gives me a stern look now, making me nod my head and place it back on his shoulder.

A new wave of heat and pain hits me, making me tighten the grip around Jeongguk. That's when I feel his muscular arms around my small body, which is pressed against his toned body. Those thoughts do something to me, give me a feeling I can't identify, but it helps with the pain a lot so I want more of it.

I look up to my mate, realizing he was watching me all along. I couldn't even care to blush by that thought as I go up a bit and stop in front of his face. "Kiss?" I ask, flattering my eyelashes a bit. Jeongguk smirks and nods, waiting for me to make the first move. So I sit more up and let our lips collide for the second time today.

I felt a rush, a feeling of surrender. I wanted to give myself to it but I realize that it's not just a feeling. I was too late, my wolf had taken over and soon my hands made their way over my Alpha's amazing shaped body.

Jeongguk groans when we let go, "your scent, cub. It makes me want to do stuff I shouldn't." I giggle. "What kind of things, Alpha?" I ask, staying close to his face, staring at his lips and then his eyes. "Cub, you should sleep", Jeongguk manages to say as he looks away and looks down with glowing eyes. "Come on, let him out. I want to meet your wolf in flesh", I say and let my eyes lit up to a light blue, well V does.

That was enough for Jeongguk's wolf to take control too and soon I felt myself lay underneath Jeongguk with a minimal amount of clothes and totally out of breath.