Forgiveness

I sat there thinking...

I sneezed again when I heard a footfall coming from the path. I slowly looked back and saw nothing. Turning my head toward the falls and that's when I saw Alex. I heard him yell my name, his back to me.

"Elanor! I'm sorry... I didn't..." He yelled.

I saw his shoulder sag in distress. Suddenly, I sneezed again. I watched as Alex looked back at me, running to me. I stood up as he picked me up in his arms. Standing there in each other's arms, hugging him for dear life.

"I'm sorry, Alex... I shouldn't have kept it a secret from you." I was about to continue when he kissed me.

I heard him growl, kissing me deeper, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hand in my hair, and my arms locked around his neck.

I finally pulled away, looking into his brown eyes which were glowing. "Elanor, I wasn't meaning for you to think I was mad at you. I was surprised!" He explained to me.

I cuddled against his chest, as he gave me a kiss on the forehead, when I sneezed again. Shivering from the cold and rain.

Alex looked at me worried, moving my legs so he carried me like a bride. Having my arms wrapped around his neck still, and hiding my face from the rain. "Let's get you inside. To warm you up." He said, carrying me back into the castle.

Seeing everything was put away before the rain came.

Making it back to my room, carrying me into my bathroom. "You need to get warm. So, you need to get in the shower." He said as he sat me down on the toilet.

"Okay, are you going to leave or stay and help." I said, taking a step forward, winking.

Alex's face grew a little red, and his adam's apple bobbing. I take another step forward, and he takes one back. "I'm just going too..." He said, practically running out of the door, leaving me.

Laughing at him, and stripping off my clothes. As I jump into the shower, washing my hair and body. Stepping out of the shower, turning the water off, and wrapping a towel around my body.

I saw new clothes on the counter, and I looked back to the door, realizing he must have...

Shaking my head as I watched my freckled cheeks grow red. I changed into a black tank top, and red long pj pants. I ran a brush through my black hair.

Yawning as I open the door, walking over to the bed with my eyes half closed. I feel my feet go out from underneath me, having Alex carrying me over to the bed.

I laugh, "Why do you always do this?"

He smiled at me, "Because I like too." He slipped me in under the covers, as he walked around the bed. Getting in beside me, falling asleep.

In the morning, the servants packing up the horses. Adam, Tessa, Alex, and Ethan, and I saddled up. Stirring my horse, Red. A black Friesian, a birthday present.

We soon rode out of the castle ground. Riding toward Wolf Ridge, it would take us a couple of days to arrive at the Lord's castle. I lead all of us down the road, knowing this road was going to be rough for all of us.

Especially me...

*Please Vote or Comment*