Mysterious Boxes

I watch as the two brown wolves, howling and running away into the darkness playing in the soft snow which slowly fell down in the dark sky. I felt my wolf growl too, wanting to join them in running free. But I knew I had to get back to Elanor, to check up on her and make sure she was safe. I shift letting myself go for a minute, howling to the moon above, running back to the cabin. Shifting again as I reached the door, opening it slowly as I looked inside and it was dark. The crackle of a fire going was all I could hear, noticing it didn't come from the living room. Another room must have one. I walk toward one of the other rooms, noticing the door was cracked open. Smelling Elanor's scent coming from inside. I open the door a little bit, seeing Elanor laying on the couch, asleep. I walk over to her, realizing she fell asleep reading. I pick the book up and set it on the table, and then I walk over to the fire. Snuffing it out, and then I move back to Elanor.

Uncovering her from the blanket, hearing her moan out, moving to grab the blanket. But I toss it to one of the chairs, and then I bend down, kissing her on the cheek. Picking her up in my arms, hearing her calm down. I walk out of the room and across to our bedroom. Laying her down on our bed, covering her up in the blankets. I walk to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and I then change into clean clothes. Walking out of the bathroom, to the bed, finding Elanor sleeping right in the middle. I laugh at her, sliding in beside her. Elanor immediately snuggled up to me for warmth. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her gently on the forehead, falling asleep.

(Elanor's POV)

In the morning after breakfast, we all sat in the living room. Talking and sometimes reading or playing games. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door, Tessa immediately ran to the door. Watching as she opened it with a smile, "Hello again. Here are the outfits you ordered." The old lady said and handing the four big boxes to Adam.

"Thank you again," Tessa said, shutting the door.

"What's in the boxes?" I ask, reaching for them. But Tessa swatted my hands away. I pouted at her,

"Why can't I open them?" I whined.

"Because this is something for tonight. And so you will just have to wait until later. Or you can ask your lover over there." She said, pointing to Alex on the couch who had a big smile on his face. I watch as he winked at me.

I glared at him, "Alex... Sweetie..." I said, stalking to him, pinning him down on the couch. I sat down on his lap, kissing his cheeks and then his lips.

"Please... Alex..." I heard him moan. I heard Adam and Tessa leave the room.

His hands were on my hips, pushing me gently toward him. Alex then slowly started to kiss down my neck. His hands crawling up my side, but I growled pushing them down. I moved so my lips were on his again. Having my hands on his shoulder. Carefully I pushed back, looking into his chocolate brown eyes. He leaned in kissing me on the forehead.

"Are you going to tell me what is in the boxes?"

He laughed, "Nope." I smacked him on the arm. Standing up, walking to our room. Finding Tessa there waiting for me.

"Hello," I said, flying onto the bed.

"Hey, so we need to get you ready. Why don't you go take a shower, dry your hair? And while you are doing that I'm going to get the other things ready. Then we can do hair." She said.

"But you're still not going to tell what we're doing, right?" I asked, walking toward the bathroom.

"Nope!" She yells, and I laughed at her, knowing I would never get it out of her, she was a stubborn wolf. Stripping down and stepping into the hot bath. Washing my hair and body.

Finally, I'm done and I wrap a towel around my body. I found Tessa with makeup and some weapons for mastering my hair. I changed into a tank top and shorts which were both the color black. "Okay, what's next?" I asked, and she gave me an evil grin.

After a couple of hours of torture. My black hair was curled and then put in a beautiful curly bun with crystals in it. My makeup was dark and then with red lipstick. I then helped Tessa maker her hair wavy, pinning it so it would stay on one side of her face. She also had dark makeup on to make her eye color pop out.

"Now, for what is in the boxes," She said, walking over to the bed. I look at the box in front of me, opening it. I gasped, it was beautiful. It was a mermaid style dress, a white-cream color with black ivy running from the top and fading down to the bottom. It was amazing, and I looked over at my sister's dress. Her dress was a dark purple with jewels on the top. The skirt was bunched up at the bottom with jewels spread out. "So, who wants to try on their dress first?"

(Alex's POV)

I watch as Elanor walks away, mad. I just laughed at her as I got up. Grabbing an apple with a glass of water. I then went to change into my suit. Which was in Adam's room, and he was already in his pants and dark purple dress shirt. Adam was trying to tie his tie, which was funny to watch. I watched as tried and failed a couple of times. "Stop laughing and come help me!" He said with anger. I walked over and tied it for him.

"Your box is over there on the dresser," He said, pointing at the white box.

I opened it and saw a black tux, it was normal. I thought about what Elanor must be wearing. Knowing that the outfits are going to match. For the theme, every mated couple had to where the same couples so other wolves don't mistake them for free, single woman. Finally, I begin to get dressed. Soon Adam and I walk out into the living room.

"Come on, Alex! We have to get to the ball, they said they would meet us there. Tessa wants it to be a surprise for the both of us." He said, and I just nodded my head in agreement. Walking outside and down the path to the ballroom.

"You do know finding them is going to be easy," I said, walking through the courtyard.

"Hello, gentlemen!" Edward said as we made it to the entrance. All of us walking into the castle, and into the grand ballroom. My mouth dropped open, seeing all the people already here talking and dancing. But what was most shocking of all it was. All the ladies wore masks to hide who they are and so they can't find them.

"Stop it both of you, you'll catch flies." Edward teased us. How am I going to find Elanor...

*Please Vote or Comment*