New Territory

I woke up in a huge room, everything expensive and smelled new. Sniffing around and smelling Alex's scent everywhere. That's when I realized I was in his room, making me jump out of his bed quickly. Trying to brush off his scent from my clothes. 

His room was causal for a Prince and comfortable for some reason I liked it. Walking around a little, seeing pictures on the walls and couple of paintings. Seeing a painting of his family, mother and father, Alex with his siblings.

There were also three doors leading to different places, opening all the doors. A marble bathroom in one, another a huge closet full of Alex's clothes, and the last one opened up to an empty hallway.

I quietly walk out, making sure that no one was coming. Suddenly, I heard walking coming down the hall. I mentally scream, fleeing back into the room. Shutting the door behind me and I walk over to the fireplace. Placing a hand on the ledge, feeling some heat from it. I sat down in one of the wooden chairs. Trying to get my breathing back to normal, when I heard a knock on the door. Which made me jump up again out of my chair a little bit. I walk to the door and opened it, slowly.

"Good morning, miss. I am here to help you dress for lunch." Looking to see in her arms she held a dress bag and another bag for shoes.

I let her in shutting the door behind her, "My name is Emma. I will be your helper, a friend, or anything you need, I can do." She said with a smile. Her black hair was pulled into a tight bun while her blue eyes sparkled with life.

"A friend would be wonderful and I'm Elanor." I look over at the bag that she sat down on the bed. I knew nothing good came out of fancy bags. I hated the fancy dresses, they were not comfortable at all. I loved the flowing, not corset dresses that I wore back in my castle.

Emma walk over to the bed and opened the bag. Laying out a midnight blue dress with black lace heels. As she got things out, I decided to take a quick shower. Wrapping myself with a robe and walking back out. Emma then helped me into the dress and shoes. Then it was my hair and makeup. Pulling my black hair into messy bun, curling the hairs that fell around my face. She then did my makeup at natural setting for my face, nothing that would stand out. I was surprised how good I looked for once and that my hair was actually staying where it was placed.

"Wow, you look amazing." I blushed a little at her comment and her staying.

Emma then escorted me down the hall into a huge dining hall and the hall had nice happy feeling to it. Everything was gold and brown colors, a long oak table with chairs sitting around it. I saw Alex staring out one of the many windows along the wall. I could tell that he was in deep thought with his back was facing me. I didn't know if he knew I was there or not. But that's when he turns around giving me a drop dead smile. If I was normal girl, then I would have fainted. But it only made my heart skip a beat. Now I know why all the ladies love him, but I couldn't fall for him.

"Elanor, how are you? I hope you had a good rest." I smiled back at him.

"I slept well, thank you. But could we just cut the crap and talk about what you really want to talk about. I know you must have some questions and I must have those answers you're seeking. So, you already know my name and what pack I'm in. I am also around your age, but much wiser than you, of course. And what I'm about inform you, you can't change. That is, I'm your beautiful guardian and I'm here to protect you on the journey to the Lord's. I think that clears a lot of those questions, I hope." I stated, crossing my arms. I knew that I had confused him a little and that he was trying to process all of the information I had given him.

"Well... I-I... umm... that was a lot. I guess you already know everything about me, and I you."

Now, I looked at him confused. He couldn't know, could he? I looked into his eyes as he walked closer to me. Standing right in front of me, "You don't know me." I said, glaring up at him.

"Yes, I do... Princess of the Ancient Wolves." I laughed at him.

"That is just a name, a title, nothing else. Any way... We are leaving tomorrow morning. Alex... don't be late!" I said, skipping lunch. Storming out of the room and slamming the door behind me. He made me so angry, he knew he did that to me too. But no one will know the truth...

*Please Vote or Comment*