Planning

I stared at the door as I finally sat down. Eating the lunch that the cook provided for me today.

She...

Elanor...

S-She just drove me crazy!

I thought to myself and I just never met someone like her. I think back to my younger years and I do remember her from all the Royal Balls. She would watch everyone, just watch. No dancing, no drinking, and being a good little daughter for her father. I finished eating and went to my room to pack some things for the journey.

I opened the door to my room to find the fire going with Elanor sitting in an armchair reading one of the books. I walk into my closet, ignoring her. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a nice refreshing shower. I turned the water on, climbing into the hot water, having the water pounding against my back.

I felt all the stress disappear from everything that has been happening. I got out of the shower, changing into comfortable clothes. Jeans and a red shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked good. Walking out of the bathroom and into the closet again. This time I grabbed saddlebags from the back of my closet. I stuffed my clothes into them, a couple of outfits. Not knowing how long I was going to be gone. I walked out of the closet to where Elanor was to ask her.

About to say something, but she was sound asleep. I sighed, staring at her beautiful face. Black curls falling around her face, freckled cheeks, long eyelashes, and light pink lips. She was curled up in a ball in the small chair, and hearing a moan to try to get comfortable. I walk around her shoes which were laying around her from tossing them onto the floor.

I carefully pick her up, hearing her grumble in protest. I laid her down on my bed and covered her up with a blanket. For some reason I kissed her lightly on the forehead and I then left the room. Wondering if I just the left the girl I was falling for. I shake my head and walk to the armory to tell my guard captain I was leaving for a couple of weeks.

Walking up to the Captain's rooms which were near the gardens. So that he could be close to the training yard and the guard house. It was a small stone house, a four room layout. A bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and big living room. I knocked on the front door and he opened the door with a smile. He let me inside and went to sit behind the desk. Sitting down picking up a pen and staring down at a paper.

"Your highness, what may I help you with?" I walked closer to him and took a sit in front of him.

"I am going somewhere for a couple of days, maybe weeks. I need you to help my father while I am gone. You are the only one I trust and I'm leaving tomorrow morning." He nodded, writing things down.

"Yes, your highness. I will do as you ask."

After a couple of minutes of talking and planning. I walked out of the house and made my way to the training yard to check up on the men.

*Please Vote or Comment*